Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 13. (Read 2271 times)

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
this airdrop is different from other airdrops....we should join it ,shre it and deffinently it will be great for us
Thank you very much for your support and we hope we will continue to see your solidarity
Activity: 18
Very interesting and promising project. I think the project has a great future. I wish good luck to the project team and all participants thank you !
Activity: 5
this airdrop is different from other airdrops....we should join it ,shre it and deffinently it will be great for us
Activity: 28
This project is a good one and I'm looking forward to see the success of this project..
brand new
Activity: 0
I've reviewed all the details of your project and everything is actually very good.  Good luck team.
Activity: 140
Activity: 14
Each project has its characteristic and its qualities, the #TEH comes up against what is most innovative, and will certainly be promising in blockchain, what we see in the team is the transparency and commitment to the project !!!
brand new
This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
Activity: 57
Very great idea, this project has a bright future
brand new
MUITO BOM ESSE PROJETO. EDUCAÇÃO E SEMPRE UM ÓTIMO INVESTIMENTO
Activity: 58
QUE TRABALHO LINDO O MUNDO PRECISA DESSES BONS PROJETOS.VAI AJUDAR A VIDA DE MUITA GENTE.OBRIGADO
Activity: 26
Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
Activity: 94
Its really awesome project for developing countries, The world's first decentralized Online English School powered by blockchain technology and am also joined the school for developing my skills.
Activity: 1
ESTE PROJETO MOSTRA A MAIOR TRANSPARÊNCIA EM SEU CONTRATO É UM TRABALHO BRILHANTE!
brand new
Activity: 3
Activity: 23
Nice My english is very bad, I hope this project can improve my skills Angry
brand new
You have really a Good project , Nice job I wish for you a Big Future
Activity: 8
Good project. This is a great Idea. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English
GOOD LUCK
Activity: 23
Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English
Pages:
Jump to: