Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 3. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Great, after years of schooling now I have to go pay some more on the blockchain to learn more and become fluent in  English language. Will watch out to see how this goes. Best to Dev. gooood
brand new
Activity: 0
Goodluck dev wish to receive this tokens
Activity: 1
Insert Quote
For me, this project is very relevant, learning English at a convenient time is the most important. Also believe that is necessary or demo version of or something like trial lessons.
copper member
Activity: 71
dont forget vote mercatox sir thank you
Activity: 96
brand new
I think there is should be demo/trial version. Everyone should have a possibility to learn this app before paying for it.
good
Activity: 14
Hi) I think it will nice project! Idea is very good!)
Activity: 5
Activity: 41
Great project, it's good for people who need to improve their English skill.
You should have a trial for 15 or 30 days.
Activity: 15
I think there is should be demo/trial version. Everyone should have a possibility to learn this app before paying for it.
Activity: 2
project seems really good... good luck.
brand new
 Nice Airdrop. .thank you.For me, this project is very relevant, learning English at a convenient time is the most important. By
brand new
Very intresting project.
 Good luck all developers and participant.
 I like it.
Activity: 3
 Cry Kiss Roll Eyes Shocked

Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
brand new
thats awesome i hope the best luck for your project
brand new
This is a Great Idea English hub @SAchithra09
Activity: 4
 Grin Roll Eyes Grin Shocked
Great, after years of schooling now I have to go pay some more on the blockchain to learn more and become fluent in  English language. Will watch out to see how this goes. Best to Dev.
 Kiss Cry
brand new
Parabéns por esse grandioso projeto, estou muito feliz em participar e sucesso a todos, estou com vocês......
Activity: 6
For me, this project is very relevant, learning English at a convenient time is the most important. Also believe that is necessary or demo version of or something like trial lessons.
Activity: 3
Very intresting project. Good luck all developers and participant. I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: