Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][AIRDROP #1] | ShizzleNizzle (SHNZ) | Trading on 5 exchanges!! 💖🚀1 - page 5. (Read 4556 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
Thanks dev im recieved token SHNZ
Activity: 142
Thanks dev I already received some token I wouldn't mind as per your tag "Christmas bonus" so I await my Christmas gift compliment of the season dev
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Thanks dev, already received 2k SHNZ
Please made Telegram comunity group channels, so we can make an interactive discuss all about SHNZ tokens
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
have not received my tokens ETH 0x77628062aF2e04Aec488eEF8b5bC80070Fd21E7c  .maybe I did something wrong in airdrop
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Airdrop distribution is good, 2000 tokens only,
so safe from the dumper and cheater.
going forward the price will be stable and become expensive. used a lot of people.
copper member
Activity: 107
Shizzle Nizzle - a new MEME cryptocurrency!
Am yet to receive the airdrop and am seeing testimonies everywhere already. Pls help out dev.

0x51dDa2E9e1E9b06c66d41f05086E8904190AdF98 is my ETH wallet address.

Hi. It's showing in the responses spreadsheet that you filled in the form twice and submitted two responses for airdrop sign up. If that was a mistake, please let me know and I will send you some. Merry Christmas!  Grin
Activity: 33
Am yet to receive the airdrop and am seeing testimonies everywhere already. Pls help out dev.

0x51dDa2E9e1E9b06c66d41f05086E8904190AdF98 is my ETH wallet address.
Activity: 7
Joined the airdrop SHIZZLENIZZLE4. Can you provide more information about this project? Great job devs and am wishing you success.
Activity: 40
Thanks Dev , I have been recieved Coin , but the price is not good at this time , Hope Dev take it on the moon
Waiting Next exchange listing is to HitBTC: hitbtc.com/exchange
Best of luck Dev
copper member
It looks really promising. When did you guys started working on this project? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!

Hi. Three months ago. Thanks for the feedback!  Grin
Activity: 6
It looks really promising. When did you guys started working on this project? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!
copper member
This is a refreshing idea for a project. Since it is all about fun and entertainment,  I'd suggest to the Devs,, why not have a go at the entertainment industry, see if you can build the first? crypto to avidly promote the music/movies/arts/comedy and whatnot industries, and make SHNZ known all-out as the one stop shop for the entertainment blockchain hold. Would be nice to see SHNZ on as many exchanges as possible.

We will take that into consideration. Keep on 'Shizzlin!  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
This is a refreshing idea for a project. Since it is all about fun and entertainment,  I'd suggest to the Devs,, why not have a go at the entertainment industry, see if you can build the first? crypto to avidly promote the music/movies/arts/comedy and whatnot industries, and make SHNZ known all-out as the one stop shop for the entertainment blockchain hold. Would be nice to see SHNZ on as many exchanges as possible.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
It looks really promising. Interesting. What's the exchange you have planned? Good luck and keep us updated

Hi. SHNZ can already be traded on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#SHNZ-ETH

Next exchange listing is to HitBTC: hitbtc.com/exchange

waiting for your progress project fore dev, i see burds in ethdelta less so interesting Smiley
very small price there, how much target price you put for your token?
Activity: 12
boy sumwan seemed to reported my earlier message in this thread.
it ain't an off topic message nor one liner spam kinda thing.

geez, just b'coz i'm a nubie they think i understand nothing bout this forum rules.

my post was way better than others' who only say:
- good luck
- nice project
- looks promising
- i support
- when listed on cmc?
- yobit
- any exchanger
- say wutt?

lemme buy some SHNZ real quick and i'll shut them airdrop hunters' mouth real good.
that's what's up.
copper member
Without any volume, we can not register on the exchange and this community seems very dead. We need your support Make some noise on twitter and support QTG if you want it to work. Everything is sent to the address given, according to our registered wallet

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. This is only the 6th day of the airdrop, so be patient! Volume will pick up after airdrop and people have SHNZ.  Grin
What is QTG?
Activity: 308
Without any volume, we can not register on the exchange and this community seems very dead. We need your support Make some noise on twitter and support QTG if you want it to work. Everything is sent to the address given, according to our registered wallet
Activity: 40
take it to the moon dev , airdop joined
Next exchange submission is to HitBTC .
best of luck
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
Shizzle Nizzle is a fun, stylish, fast ERC-20 cryptocurrency on the Ethereum blockchain. Shizzle Nizzle provides a refreshing note of humor from the seriousness in the cryptocurrency market. Shizzle Nizzle (SHNZ) coins will be awarded based on SHNZ meme creations.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: