Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][AIRDROP #1] | ShizzleNizzle (SHNZ) | Trading on 5 exchanges!! 💖🚀1 - page 8. (Read 4556 times)

copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Shizzle Nizzle - a new MEME cryptocurrency!
Sounds like a cool idea! Memes are awesome. Its even possible to build up an ICO related presentation with memes-only  Wink https://youtu.be/hBUAVonzKtM

That is great! Thanks for sharing Luis777.  Grin
Activity: 106
nice project dev but why isnt twitter bounty ?

I Think My Friend The Twitter bounty Is Come After The AIRDROP Finished, So Please Try To Use Bounty Allocation! Wink

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
i wanna translate this thread into my local language (indonesia), but is it possible if i don't have any portfolio?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
reserved translation portugues brazil
Activity: 6
Waiting for next steps ShizzleNizzle4 and news. Where can I put my MEW address? Could you post a bit more info about this token? 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
nice project dev but why isnt twitter bounty ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hello, have made the russian translation and have some questions in my thread:
how and who exactly will calculate rhe value of tokens(memes)?
If there will be no 10000 participants, how much we get? And what about the terms?
Do you have WP?
Activity: 16
Sounds like a cool idea! Memes are awesome. Its even possible to build up an ICO related presentation with memes-only  Wink https://youtu.be/hBUAVonzKtM
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Kinda bad is another coin that asks for facebook posts , i wanted to be part of this but not with this requirements. Good luck with it !
Activity: 295
I am joined to be success, to the moon
copper member
I just created the subject in Italian and also emailed... please check it out =)) thanks mod.

Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 307
I just created the subject in Italian and also emailed... please check it out =)) thanks mod.
copper member
Activity: 167
Waiting to see it in exchangers and buy a token.
copper member
I am still quite confused on how Shizzle Nizzle will contribute on crypto world. A meme crypto currency.. I don't really get it  Huh Undecided Cheesy
But anyways, I hope that they will provide whitepaper, I am very interested to read all about SHNZ.

DU3O Sorry, but there won't be a whitepaper. The goal of SHNZ is to create fun. People create and share ShizzleNizzle memes on social media. Shizzle Nizzle's value is based on the entertainment value of the product. The more people that value the token, the higher the price.  Grin
copper member
I need know more information about your project such as roadmap.
and I have a question
what do Shizzle Nizzle's value have ? Huh
thanks

The roadmap for what exchanges SHNZ will be submitted to will be listed soon. Shizzle Nizzle's (SHNZ) value is based on the entertainment value of the product. The more people value it, the higher the price.
copper member
I just hope been listed won't obstruct us from acquiring the said bounty.

No worries. The bounties are being held in reserve.  Grin
copper member
I hope project will have success. Is this an ERC20 Token? Why not upload more information about you in this ANN?

Hi. Yes this is an ERC20 Token. https://etherscan.io/token/0x8b0c9f462c239c963d8760105cbc935c63d85680
Activity: 476
I am still quite confused on how Shizzle Nizzle will contribute on crypto world. A meme crypto currency.. I don't really get it  Huh Undecided Cheesy
But anyways, I hope that they will provide whitepaper, I am very interested to read all about SHNZ.
Pages:
Jump to: