Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 ANN/AIRDROP +50 % Bonus XMONETA ICO All-in-One CryptoMessneger 🚀🚀💠 - page 3. (Read 13491 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello!

Here you go - Xmoneta all-in-one cryptomessenger Bounty/Airdrop campaign 1 000 000 $ rewards: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27275107

Earn with affiliate program: https://xmoneta.com/affiliate

https://i.imgur.com/aX0F4LD.jpg

Great feature! I will use it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello!

Here you go - Xmoneta all-in-one cryptomessenger Bounty/Airdrop campaign 1 000 000 $ rewards: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27275107

Earn with affiliate program: https://xmoneta.com/affiliate

i don't think this project is good, there are so many competitor, and the UI isn't nice
actually glance looks good, simple and eye catching. can not be in overall value because the project itself (Ico) has not finished and feasibility test has not run.
hopefully, this application can combine between whats app and telegram.

well hope this project works and I really hope because I am a user of Whatsapp and telegram

Hello!
We believe that today we as people are using too many apps. That's why we thought about the Xmoneta all-in-one concept. Our ecosystem will enable to use many features with the single app. And these features are very practical so that user can enjoy the mobile lifestyle.
Support us now with the making: https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens and get many bonuses later on.
Activity: 238
i don't think this project is good, there are so many competitor, and the UI isn't nice
actually glance looks good, simple and eye catching. can not be in overall value because the project itself (Ico) has not finished and feasibility test has not run.

well hope this project works and I really hope because I am a user of Whatsapp and telegram
Xmoneta feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple, this is amazing.Hope to be successful soon. Wish you luck at this time, I believe in this project

Great! Thanks! Good luck you too!
Lets put the efforts together to succeed. We have already a huge supporter base of ~ 30 000 followers. When there will be launch, it will spread quickly. 
Can your APP be downloaded now? Is it downloaded at Google store? I think your development is very rapid, and it looks like you are a real and reliable project.

Hey! Thanks for the support! Not yet available. After the ICO. But we would love to release it sooner.  You can check the timeline of project development stages:
Emoticons do look nice! Hope they will cover both these for social and business. That will be much more fun and interesting. And that will be better than in Telegram since they even don't use the native emotions, but import them from the Apple.  
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Xmoneta feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple, this is amazing.Hope to be successful soon. Wish you luck at this time, I believe in this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Can your APP be downloaded now? Is it downloaded at Google store? I think your development is very rapid, and it looks like you are a real and reliable project.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4

Hello!
There are some who try, but Xmoneta differentiates with its concept of all-in-one platform and business-oriented toolset. Plus, we are firm believers in the token economy and will enable the multicurrency chain. Additionally the X-card as a switch from Crypto to Fiat. So, do you have any suggestions for the UI?

Looks nice for me! Simple and classy. If something not added there, they will be able to update it later after the launch. Good luck with the project! What do others think?

yes right, add funny emoticons as well as unique messaging features for business. this obviously has been thought of by them. imagine if all conventional companies use xmoneta as a liaison between employees. it's like an unsolvable problem. we deserve to appreciate the hard work of the xmoneta team by contributing directly to the buying and input of ideas Smiley maybe the next person has another reason for this project? Please
Activity: 294

Hello!
There are some who try, but Xmoneta differentiates with its concept of all-in-one platform and business-oriented toolset. Plus, we are firm believers in the token economy and will enable the multicurrency chain. Additionally the X-card as a switch from Crypto to Fiat. So, do you have any suggestions for the UI?

https://i.imgur.com/NI39C9N.jpg

Looks nice for me! Simple and classy. If something not added there, they will be able to update it later after the launch. Good luck with the project! What do others think?
this will be very interesting if banking services are incorporated in one app with chat, payment and video call services.
some applications already provide data storage and video facilities for large sizes, but this takes a huge investment. because the biggest challenge is to adjust between large storage, data usage effectiveness and battery usage efficiency. however, the higher consumption of data then the consumption of power will be high.
Activity: 6

Hello!

Hey! Thanks for the support! Yes, if somebody has any comments or suggestions how can we make it better, please leave them below.

Good! I like the design. Looks also different from others.
Activity: 294

Hello!

Hey! Thanks for the support! Yes, if somebody has any comments or suggestions how can we make it better, please leave them below.

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 55
Why and how will you use the Xmoneta token?

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.
Define your priorities and get the XMN: https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens

https://i.imgur.com/nWOK1vW.jpg

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I see as very good motivation for the customers and for me as a shop owner.

Exactly, you will be able to get feedback from your costumers. More importantly, you will be able to verify your customer to not scam you. From the other side, costumers will be able to rate your product and service, that they know it has the quality.

Well, that sounds fair enough. I recently heard that a large percentage of the online shopping as such is actually a fake returns of the items. People buy stuff and then they claim that the product is not good and they want the money back. They just want to get the product for free and then get paid for it. If you guys can solve this with the blockchain, Im all in. Also good that you have the marketplace as well, because there are some identity projects, but when it is some kind of special software what everyone needs to download then its rather complicates stuff. But when its connected to native platform, then a whole new deal. That is one of the reasons why I like this project.
Why and how will you use the Xmoneta token?

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.
Define your priorities and get the XMN: https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I see as very good motivation for the customers and for me as a shop owner.

Exactly, you will be able to get feedback from your costumers. More importantly, you will be able to verify your customer to not scam you. From the other side, costumers will be able to rate your product and service, that they know it has the quality.
it looks like a nice project.
there are similar but worth checking.

Xmoneta diffrerentiates from other with multiple benefits for its users. Such as:

•   Get cash back from buying goods and services online

•   Token holder yearly bonuses + 10 %

•   Plastic debit cards supporting CRYPTO and FIAT

•   Buy tokens with up to 50% bonus

•   Exchange and transfer multiple currencies

•   Free XMN transaction

•   Buy and sell goods and organize your e-shop

•   Discounts for our services

•   Earn XMN with your content/activities

•   Crowdfund your projects or invest

•   Create futures (ETF) with your XMN

•   Affiliates and lottery program

Wow !! Can't wait to see this project in action.

We can't wait for the MVP to come out as well. Then this will turn with another dynamics.
Pages:
Jump to: