Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 ANN/AIRDROP +50 % Bonus XMONETA ICO All-in-One CryptoMessneger 🚀🚀💠 - page 4. (Read 13491 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 25
it looks like a nice project.
there are similar but worth checking.

Xmoneta diffrerentiates from other with multiple benefits for its users. Such as:

•   Get cash back from buying goods and services online

•   Token holder yearly bonuses + 10 %

•   Plastic debit cards supporting CRYPTO and FIAT

•   Buy tokens with up to 50% bonus

•   Exchange and transfer multiple currencies

•   Free XMN transaction

•   Buy and sell goods and organize your e-shop

•   Discounts for our services

•   Earn XMN with your content/activities

•   Crowdfund your projects or invest

•   Create futures (ETF) with your XMN

•   Affiliates and lottery program

Wow !! Can't wait to see this project in action.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Why and how will you use the Xmoneta token?

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.
Define your priorities and get the XMN: https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens

https://i.imgur.com/nWOK1vW.jpg

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I seem very good motivation for the costumers and for me as a shop owner.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Hello!

Here you go - Xmoneta all-in-one cryptomessenger Bounty/Airdrop campaign 1 000 000 $ rewards: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27275107

Earn with affiliate program: https://xmoneta.com/affiliate

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.
I am increasingly intrigued With Xmoneta, because it is quite interesting and impressive like, listening to music, reading books, ordering food, taxis and so on, just by using messenger only as wallet for various types of currency, and No need to waste device memory by downloading multiple applications for various purposes. and no more wasted my time to use various sources
and my wallet to exchange various currencies and this is very good in my opinion.

Great that you like the Xmoneta platform's concept. We hope that it will make life much easier for all of us. Xmoneta is aimed to support a fully mobile lifestyle in the new age of cryptocurrencies. One app to manage all the daily interactions, chat and leisure, and also enable starting your own company, e-shop and manage the business.

the feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple but amazing Wink

Hello! Great to hear! Future belongs rather to platforms than single apps, when we talk about the end-user products such as Xmoneta. All-in-one gives the control over the digital streams of communication and processes in the time when attention disorder is quite huge. So we need the tools that helps with the usability.
Activity: 126
the feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple but amazing Wink
I am increasingly intrigued With Xmoneta, because it is quite interesting and impressive like, listening to music, reading books, ordering food, taxis and so on, just by using messenger only as wallet for various types of currency, and No need to waste device memory by downloading multiple applications for various purposes. and no more wasted my time to use various sources
and my wallet to exchange various currencies and this is very good in my opinion.

Hello! When we were designing the concept of Xmoneta we took into account what is the "pain" for the users. One of the biggest headaches is switching between multiple apps, especially when they all signal and now to quickly switch between them if work for example with that. Also, there is a long pathway from the exchange and trading of the cryptocurrency to buying some real product - so we are making the shortcut for this as well.
It looks like a beautiful project. Your journey will be successful if you are open

Yeap! They recently updated the site design as well. It really looks great. Let's be open to new opportunities!
Good luck!
Activity: 9
It looks like a beautiful project. Your journey will be successful if you are open
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/nWOK1vW.jpg

actually what problem that you will solve with this project? and where this project come from?

The problem we solve is a safe and secure mobile messenger that is supported by the blockchain. For the socio-economic part of the solution, we want to bring the blockchain technology closer to everyday users in most tangible form - the messenger. Therefore we aim for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and that's why we are building the multicurrency chain and not just messenger with an added token.
Our team is distributed around the world. We are registered as UK London LTD. Part of our developers are from Riga, Latvia, but also some members from Asia.

Thanks for answer my question. How many user who use your your messenger application until now ? i dont see it in your website.

Hello!

Hello! The MVP is not launched yet! It will be released after ICO. You can check it our timeline: https://xmoneta.com/#timeline.  But by giving into account all our supporters and followers from all the channels, there would be around ~ 30 000. And that is just for a pre-launch of the product. When it will be out, the network effect will make it double and so on.

Good luck with the launch! I'll wait for the prototype.

Great! What would you like the most to have in the MVP?
Hello

Join and earn our bounty and airdrops rewards 1 000 000 $$$ : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27275107

AFFILIATE PROGRAM : https://www.xmoneta.com/affiliate

ICO is LIVE BONUS + 50 % - so tune it !

actually what problem that you will solve with this project? and where this project come from?

The problem we solve is a safe and secure mobile messenger that is supported by the blockchain. For the socio-economic part of the solution, we want to bring the blockchain technology closer to everyday users in most tangible form - the messenger. Therefore we aim for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and that's why we are building the multicurrency chain and not just messenger with an added token.
Our team is distributed around the world. We are registered as UK London LTD. Part of our developers are from Riga, Latvia, but also some members from Asia.

Thanks for answer my question. How many user who use your your messenger application until now ? i dont see it in your website.

Hello!

Hello! The MVP is not launched yet! It will be released after ICO. You can check it our timeline: https://xmoneta.com/#timeline.  But by giving into account all our supporters and followers from all the channels, there would be around ~ 30 000. And that is just for a pre-launch of the product. When it will be out, the network effect will make it double and so on.

Good luck with the launch! I'll wait for the prototype.

Hello!

Hello! The MVP is not launched yet! It will be released after ICO. You can check it our timeline: https://xmoneta.com/#timeline.  But by giving into account all our supporters and followers from all the channels, there would be around ~ 30 000. And that is just for a pre-launch of the product. When it will be out, , the network effect will make it double and so on.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

What is the practicality of the XMN token and what you will be able to do with it after the ICO?

As the ERC20 protocol based tokens, they are tradable. As a utility, it can function as a means of interaction between the supply and demand. We will be constantly updating the applicability of the token within Xmoneta ecosystem. The more versatile the platform will grow, the more applications of XMN will be possible. XMN usage will be highly practical and not just some coin, that serves no purpose. We have set an accessible price barrier with high total supply and we think that will produce a corridor for stability and also the grow. Since many cryptocurrency transfers are not free, the XMN has the utility advantage to be free and with high speed within the platform. You will be able to buy and sell goods at the marketplace, earn it with your activities, content, and calls. For token holders, we made the yearly loyalty bonus of + 10%.
Get the XMN now - https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens
hello...

This project looks promising and have a nice concept. I believe if one project has a good team behind it doing everything they are suppose to, the project will come on top eventually. Good luck to Xmoneta

Hey! Thanks for your good thoughts! We have assembled a competitive team of entrepreneurs with a huge business background, researchers, pro-level developers and crypto activists. Together we have built the concept of Xmoneta and we think that it rocks and initially we will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: