Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] 💥 BSX 💥 AIRDROP 100 POSITIONS LEFT - page 3. (Read 3908 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
These are airdrop crap that ask to make seven thousand shits to participate.

To end up being a damn scam.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
Activity: 42
How long does it take to deliver the airdrop?

By the end of December after all PoC reviewed normally

Best of luck
Activity: 42
Hello dev, i dont understand what you mean by 1st 2nd and 3rd poc... can you explain poc?

PoC (Can be a nice post, Comment, Invitation, Share... on a social network) with at least 10 interactions each. It takes time, so be sure they are ready as we launch the AIRDROP

Best of luck
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I see the team working hard for this project, and all the supporters are always promoting about this airdrop. good work dev
Activity: 153
I particularly plan to see this undertaking with a smart thought and the chance to compose the development procedure subjectively? After an attractive of the undertaking, i'm extremely inspired.That is a really decent task, i'm tailing it intently in any case.
Activity: 98
Love the vision of crypto for all. More needs to be done in this area. Supporting.
Activity: 476
the team Shows curiosity for new ways to thinking and communicating to improve projects and customer satisfactions. Also they continually pushes for more responsibility and shows willingness to put in extra hours. One thing i like is that they continuously striving to improve skills and production.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Quite serious long term  project. The air drop rule of 10 interactions, needs a time frame. Because you cannot have 10 interactions immediately, unless those are fake. So I may get interactions in time.
Best Wishes   
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
It's never too late to join a great project, do it now and never look back.Does blockchain technology change our life? Of course!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Thank you very much for the excellent coin. I think that she will show herself 100%. I'll watch her. I wish you success in developing the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How long does it take to deliver the airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
One of the most powerful projects today is this. Follow the company's news and learn the most advanced technologies in the crypto industry.
Activity: 181
Jan
Nice but i dont know if i made correct. Well great project and very promising project. Goodluck team and see yeah.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Goodluck team and dev thanks from Idea make a big project, still support and hope successfully. Happy register all
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
Great concept of the form. A little bit hard but all done. Good luck dev.
Activity: 245
wow need 10 retweet,,its hard devs,,but i try,
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
this project looks promising!
Hope it be successful in the near future!
HArd Luck Dev!
Activity: 36
interesting project,
with only 21,000,000 suply and receive only 100 airdrop participants hope this token will have high value in market
waiting for new update
Pages:
Jump to: