Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] 💥 BSX 💥 AIRDROP 100 POSITIONS LEFT - page 4. (Read 3908 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Looking forward to more information on this project, I support it because it got a fair distribution method as it seems. I like that! Everyone gets an equal share.
Activity: 742
Wew, hype with Bitcoin social, Hope can to the moon
Activity: 118
This project is awesome and it is going to moon. Nice work dev and team success.
Activity: 126
This project is awsome! It realy helps to people.I hope this project will soon growth faster!😊😊😊
Activity: 140
Good startup, I wish him fast and rapid growth, and take his niche in the multibillion-dollar industry!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If you will reach your target - it will be amazing. Socials project are always welcome! Good luck!
Activity: 770
A wonderful project with social responsibilities with an aim on charitable way.It contributes so big on our communities.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
xopoший cтapтaп,жeлaю eмy cкopoгo и бypнoгo pocтa,и зaнять cвoю нишy в мнoгoмиллиapднoй индycтpии
Activity: 42
seems pretty interesting.. and legit with promising road map and brilliant project vision ..keep up best of luck wishing its success..
Activity: 127
This project deserves all the attention possible. Looking forward to its growth.
Activity: 112
Quite promising project And I m very happy to join it.
Activity: 70
This project is great looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Completed all tasks, I'm waiting for a new bitcoin, good luck to the developers
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
This is one good concept,
Spread the awareness of CC to the world is number one priority for us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your project strives to be socially significant, it is very important and worth a lot of gratitude. To projects like this I always wish success in development. Good luck, guys ....
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
You made difficult conditions for the airdrop. I will hope that this will reduce the amount of unnecessary and increase the chance.- "cryptocurrencies make richer those who need it more" )))
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
this is an awesome project dev! thanks for your concern in helping us!
although the airdrop is quite difficult to do.. it challenge me more to explore about this project!
keep it up dev..more success to come!
Activity: 392
Good team.Good Luck. :)Join.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
I hope this project would actually reach those struggling people in developing countries. Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 180
Very promising project! Wishing the team success
Pages:
Jump to: