Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 3. (Read 266755 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Could someone give us an update of the real time privacy features please?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I don’t have synchronization in my wallet
Bad: where to download a new wallet?
Not bad: yesterday there was a good price for a coin.
Very bad: I bought as much as I could. No more money. No support. Why did they start the faucet?
Activity: 32
Why was the swap on CREX24 1:250000??
The coins were locked up on CREX24 for months, during which I watched the coin trading and missed out on selling my coins for over 1 BTC not being able to do anything. Now tradable again and with this ridiculous swap ratio, I have hardly any CBTC and it's not worth much at all.

What is the reason for the different swap ratio's for different exchanges?
Activity: 2
Any chance of mining with GPU ? wallet running with gen option makes my old cpu so slow
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Update on CBTC Swap
As most of our users are aware, we have started the swap process to the new blockchain
all users are required to update their wallet to the new blockchain
all unspent utxo before the fork has been swapped to the new
 blockchainat a ratio 10000:1 (by increasing the number of decimals from 4 to 8 (10000.1234 now equals 1.00001234)
the swap on our active exchangers is in progress.

Graviex:  as of now we have completed the exchange on graviex exchange
graviex traders funds were additionally swapped at ratio 100:1, we also recently completed airdrops of 100 cbtc each to all graviex users who had at least 1cbtc before the fork.

Crex24: swap on crex24 is currently in progress and we have set the swap ratio to 50:1 (in addition to the 10000:1 swap on the new blockchain) we will also try to offer airdrops and faucets to compensate CBTC traders)

we are in contact with the other exchangers and hope to complete the swap process as soon as possible.
other swap requests from cbtc users after the fork block will proceed shortly.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
hello will the crex24 coins be freed up any time soon?
Activity: 80
Hello, bitclassic

Request bitclassic.info username: elwis balance to transfer coins — >> rzSGzJNXCxkXgaEqwwtqvxngH2ge6GKx2KH

Thanks so much

26.04.2019 what is the problem?
Is there a new wallet? I'd like to know more about how to swap it.
I have 2.9 billion cbtc in my wallet and I don't know what to do.
Please help me.

My wallet address is

Cen4R4cwbK6FQHNGyzCwFYr2w9CEwYpaCe

but I can't find my coin in Explorer.

you can use the offline address generator http://classicbitcoin.info:3000/ to view the new CBTC address associated with your private key and look it up on the explorer, or send me any transaction id from the the former chain.
the testnet explorer will be up soon, it will contain all transactions from the old chain.
we are in contact with the other exchangers
due to some current limitations the swap process will take some more time.
after that we will try to airdrop coins to the other traders affected by the rollback.

I bought a CBTC token on BiteBTC in the amount of 150 million, as I understood it, they will be returned to my wallet???

at the moment it is not a bad amount!
once the swap on bitebtc is completed sucessfully you will get your coins.
sorry for the delays
after that we will try to airdrop coins to the other traders affected by the rollback.

I bought a CBTC token on BiteBTC in the amount of 150 million, as I understood it, they will be returned to my wallet???

at the moment it is not a bad amount!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It seems another BTC copycat is dieing, just don't understand why it seems everyone wants to create a coin and disguise as a developer and at the end of the day those people losing out are the gullible investors buying and hoping this will do Ethereum or Binance some even dream of the itcoin move. I don't see any good coming out of this project IMO
Hello dears! Please tell me! I purchased CBTC in 20.01.2019 tasty price on the stock exchange BiteBTC 150 million coins, now I can't withdraw your coins c of the exchange BiteBTC, tell me how I can do it for the insights and post your tokens to graviex who knows anything please information all success
i will try to complete swap on the other exchangers other this coin will just focus on operation.
all of our marketing plans have been put on hold.
we realize CBTC is experimental software and still under development.
our first block explorer is finally in sync.
some stats are now available from http://classicbitcoin.info/explorer
We have completed swap on graviex with an additional 100 cbtc airdrop each.

Hello, bitclassic

Request bitclassic.info username: elwis balance to transfer coins — >> rzSGzJNXCxkXgaEqwwtqvxngH2ge6GKx2KH

Thanks so much
Pages:
Jump to: