Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 9. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
Its just the same in my own opinion. The airdrop sometimes is just created to collect your own info so airdrop will still not be a guarantee that you will earn some cash.

Most of airdrop are seems to be no value as what I experience and also so many participants which only fall into small amount of rewards. It is better that the dev will have some limits of participants so that they can at least have some good shares.
Activity: 378
Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.
I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.

Well that's the standard most reply in almost ALL the ICO threads these days. Like literally every comment is some kinda reworded iteration of the same thing
Unfortunately, but it's true of modern days, because the brain to most people is just too lazy to write something new, even my comment, also in a kind of sense.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.

Yes, keeping the coins for a longer time will give us good profit in the near future if and only if the project will continue to succeed, so let's keep monitoring, supporting and helping the project to achieve it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.

Recently, I commonly observed that new coins will only pump once and then slowly dropping. Some couldn't reached the ICO price which the most affective are the investors. I can say these things because I have some coins which I hold it more than a year and I still didn't see any improvement of its value.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Not all bud can be worth a hundred dollar but you can surely earn more if you were lucky and joined an airdrop that is  legit and has a lot of potential to succeed.
It will depend on you on how will you make an effort to join the airdrop. Inviting friends will also help you to gain more profit and you can also help the project to gain more members.
Activity: 182
Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
Yes, the project is good, but here's how for me their free distribution they attract the attention of not only investors but also ordinary users.
Yeah, this will surely engage many supporters, this proved to be a good with their free distribution and every one can gain.
I'm bored when people say "yeah, yes, great, right, etc". Are there any words that can change that words? Ok sorry, I'm just having a bad day today.

Well that's the standard most reply in almost ALL the ICO threads these days. Like literally every comment is some kinda reworded iteration of the same thing
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello team! I wish the plan advance.
Spotless approach, riveting website.
Activity: 574
I like to participate in airdrops, it's better than a lottery, because the likelihood that coins will grow in price is much larger.
Actually nothing in common between Airdrop and a lottery there is nothing. This such action in which you don't make the personal investments at all so you risk Airdrop nothing. Yes, I will agree on the fact that quite high percent of all airdrops doesn't pay tokens or coins, but I think not difficult to spend 5 seconds of registration and to try.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 504
Activity: 294
I am for the most part of the same opinion as you, because the project has every chance of being and I will believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 39
Such plan are getting prosperous.
Absorbing plan, unblemished website, aware website.
Activity: 224
where is the exchanger ?
Currently, there is no exchange for this coin. You can just wait and keep supporting this project until the end of the ICO or see the roadmap for the future update.
Maybe after this Airdrop, the team will make negotiations in some good exchange because as I have noticed, they really want to pursue this project in the crypto market. And I guess by having this kind of strategy, they will succeed on this and probably get even more opportunities that will make the platform more successful in development.
Activity: 308
Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Activity: 560
where is the exchanger ?
Currently, there is no exchange for this coin. You can just wait and keep supporting this project until the end of the ICO or see the roadmap for the future update.
Activity: 602
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 44
Good morning all.
Their idea is quite attractive in my mind! Discerning design, impeccable logo!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The digital content industry arms quite different from the payment of of e-commerce world in terms of action frequency let them explore and revert with special announcements.
Yes, they are working on making digital data and e-commerce combine on one platform which will be very advantageous to all the content creator's. This will reward every  piece of work on the platform and attract more and more people towards it due to its high end rewards.

That's not mentioned very clearly though not to mention the name doesnt really help in letting people know what the project is even about to be really fair lol
Pages:
Jump to: