Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 10. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
This is not an airdrop. you should not misled others by saying so. This is a kind of bounty and should be posted in relevant section only.

But it's already in the title mate? Yup you have a point there if there is an airdrop you will do nothing just going to sign up and put your MEW address. But they have rules to follow to get one in terms of recruiting people to join the telegram group.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is not an airdrop. you should not misled others by saying so. This is a kind of bounty and should be posted in relevant section only.
Activity: 496
This activity of the ContentBox project will surely be known in the crypto currency community. Because this will spread much faster and widely if the team will keep on impressing the people of the community. Their promotions of unlimited free tokens is a great help to boost this airdop to the crypto currency community that will also help the community of ContentBox project.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I think contentbox will get great demand as they are working with making the video and audio platform more awarding for all the users. They are giving value to the content on the internet with the help of their tokens.

This is one of a kind platform not only videos they have also other features but for now its under development like in stories magazines, articles and more. Also I saw that they already release a dapps for in google play.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
The digital content industry arms quite different from the payment of of e-commerce world in terms of action frequency let them explore and revert with special announcements.
Yes, they are working on making digital data and e-commerce combine on one platform which will be very advantageous to all the content creator's. This will reward every  piece of work on the platform and attract more and more people towards it due to its high end rewards.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I think contentbox will get great demand as they are working with making the video and audio platform more awarding for all the users. They are giving value to the content on the internet with the help of their tokens.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It's really nice idea! A very detailed and profitable activity, percipient plan!  Good luck!
Activity: 294
The digital content industry arms quite different from the payment of of e-commerce world in terms of action frequency let them explore and revert with special announcements.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.

The free airdrop already spread in different platforms and this is the reason why contenbox popularity is increasing. Also the referral program is working well and it will surely add good exposures to the project.
ContentBox have explored to the various dimensions in enhancing to the new technologies so its potential is bringing automatically more followers and gaining huge attention in the crypto economy.
Yes, with the advancement of technology I am positively sure that  the project will reach gigantic achievements and ofcourse this is beacuse of the fast action of the active project team members. The Airdrop is a good thing to do for improve and good impression of the investors and supporters.

Airdrop purpose is to only make more people to hold their tokens. Having this strategy, it can somehow give them an impact to the people and the chances to make their platform really known is to make more marketing strategy. I just hope this will be effective and increased their popularity.
I do not know how the team will be able to influence how long people will hold coins. They simply need to understand their own advantage in long-term storage of coins. And airdrop is an excellent opportunity to get such coins.
They shall take more initiatives and for distribution platforms and social networks they can together build a shared content and user ledger which benefits every one.
Activity: 4
I am interested on this project. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate.
 Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 154
I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.

The free airdrop already spread in different platforms and this is the reason why contenbox popularity is increasing. Also the referral program is working well and it will surely add good exposures to the project.
ContentBox have explored to the various dimensions in enhancing to the new technologies so its potential is bringing automatically more followers and gaining huge attention in the crypto economy.

I agree, it is a good opportunity having an  airdrop programme  because through joining the programme you can earn or shall we say get many tokens as long you are participating the programme. I know many people will loved and be thankful for having this. Overall this is so good.
Activity: 378
I was puzzled with a question. The developer, whether you have taken care of that in this event users from multiaccounts couldn't be registered? If yes, that what measures have been taken?
There should be a monitoring team at the backend who can validate all the details to fix this scenario and digital content industry today is the whole industry, including all stake holders so there should be more consideration on check list to ensure safety.
Activity: 602
Any updates for the airdrop? Is there any new rules for their simple task when joining this promotion? Maybe dev should make an update in this thread so that participants will get to know about the latest news.
Activity: 224
By spamming do you mean fake accounts cloud9? It's inevitable, you can't say all of the accounts will be purely legit, some might to the other way. But, let's hope this won't happen to this airdrop.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I was puzzled with a question. The developer, whether you have taken care of that in this event users from multiaccounts couldn't be registered? If yes, that what measures have been taken?
Dua
Activity: 616

Yes, with the advancement of technology I am positively sure that  the project will reach gigantic achievements and ofcourse this is beacuse of the fast action of the active project team members. The Airdrop is a good thing to do for improve and good impression of the investors and supporters.

Airdrop purpose is to only make more people to hold their tokens. Having this strategy, it can somehow give them an impact to the people and the chances to make their platform really known is to make more marketing strategy. I just hope this will be effective and increased their popularity.
I do not know how the team will be able to influence how long people will hold coins. They simply need to understand their own advantage in long-term storage of coins. And airdrop is an excellent opportunity to get such coins.
after I take part in the airdrop, after what time will I get tokens credited? Will it happen right away or for a while? Different projects do this in different ways, so I find out in advance.
Activity: 26
I wish good luck for the project. Sober activity, outstanding plan, a rather interesting design!
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I will definitely take part in the airdrop, he himself received coins which then grew in price to 0.2 btc.
That would be a good idea, but the best thing to do is to take part on other activities to earn, such as referring to a friend that would give you more tokens right? Or use them to enjoy contentbox. As we all know contentbox is all about entertainment.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: