Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 11. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
We can't join steemit campaign, cause steemit profile publish nothing, so no sense to open the steemit bounty if we can't join it Cheesy
i was really excited to join in it, but seems no steemit bounty after all Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi. I have a question in the referral campaign. If my friend just register througt my referral link. And he doesn't share his link with anyone or he didn't buy token sale. May i still recieve the token refferal ?

I think there should be some kind of participation present. If not then it would be too easy to get tokens just on sending invitations to a bunch of random people.

I think that you will get the tokens, as that was the point, to spread Current and get some tokens for that
I also think that this is how it will be. You correctly said that in another case it would be too easy
Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

The company is registered in Gibraltar.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
deserve to be invested a little
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
 I have no doubt that you will have a great future. Looking at how fast this project is growing more willing to invest in it  Cool
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I has been banned from bounty because only Quoting Last Weeks Report!
So thank because Current chosen team amaziX is manager bounty  Grin . that team work so good for all ico they manager

This is not the Current bounty thread. You are welcome to ping the bounty manager in the dedicated bounty thread below to find out more information:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1m-airdrop-current-blockchain-streaming-backed-by-mark-cuban-closed-2831598
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I has been banned from bounty because only Quoting Last Weeks Report!
So thank because Current chosen team amaziX is manager bounty  Grin . that team work so good for all ico they manager
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Current is the project of my dream! you can get money by surfing the Current platform. You can watch tons of media with an additional incentive, and now it's not just about the media, you'll be rewarded literally for everything. Cheesy

That's a plus! That's one of the major reasons why I super excited about what the current team is building. Incentivizing participation in the ecosystem is a really great way to keep the engagement and platform adoption rate high. Nothing feels good like being rewarded for doing things we previously did for free. The rewards could compensate for data costs. That will go a long way.

We should all keep in mind that it is theory for now. I am also very excited about seeing the platform enfold its full potential, and then we will see how the whole monetization model works out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Current is the project of my dream! you can get money by surfing the Current platform. You can watch tons of media with an additional incentive, and now it's not just about the media, you'll be rewarded literally for everything. Cheesy

That's a plus! That's one of the major reasons why I super excited about what the current team is building. Incentivizing participation in the ecosystem is a really great way to keep the engagement and platform adoption rate high. Nothing feels good like being rewarded for doing things we previously did for free. The rewards could compensate for data costs. That will go a long way.

Activity: 165
Activity: 165
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Is there any info about your project in ISObench?
Activity: 31
Activity: 1
When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

If they bought tokens, they will.
I think that soon, everything has its time. Do not rush events, you just need to wait and not worry
I did not participate in the pre-sale, but it seems to me that people have been waiting for their payments for a long time
Tokens will be distributed late April.

Tokens were always scheduled for April.  All good.
Activity: 119
When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

If they bought tokens, they will.
I think that soon, everything has its time. Do not rush events, you just need to wait and not worry
I did not participate in the pre-sale, but it seems to me that people have been waiting for their payments for a long time
Tokens will be distributed late April.
Pages:
Jump to: