Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 7. (Read 34689 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Here's a quick sneak peak at the updated build of Current on Android, being submitted to the Google Play Store on 6/30/18 Android Production Update
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The sale has finished the tokens however will be distributed at the end of the month.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
ust seeing this announcement for the first time. Is it still ongoing?
Activity: 43
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Is there some news about the tokens release? If i'm not wrong they said q2, right? I would like to know when current tokens will be tradable and when bounty distribution will happen. Thanks.

Distribution of all tokens will occur at the end of this month.
This is good news.
Very promising project for the future. I wish many investors can invest on this project and this project can success
Thanks for your support. Smiley It is much appreciated. The team is working diligently to produce the highest quality. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Is there some news about the tokens release? If i'm not wrong they said q2, right? I would like to know when current tokens will be tradable and when bounty distribution will happen. Thanks.

This is good news.
Very promising project for the future. I wish many investors can invest on this project and this project can success
Activity: 169
With such an all-star backing, and a great idea to adopt blockchain for peer-to-peer transactions for media life-cycle participants, Current has a great chance of long-term success. Most platforms new blockchain platforms will struggle to market their platform, but given that everyone consumes vast amounts of media these days, Current will have no problem attracting consumers looking to cash in on their daily habits.

Thanks for the support!  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
With such an all-star backing, and a great idea to adopt blockchain for peer-to-peer transactions for media life-cycle participants, Current has a great chance of long-term success. Most platforms new blockchain platforms will struggle to market their platform, but given that everyone consumes vast amounts of media these days, Current will have no problem attracting consumers looking to cash in on their daily habits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Tokens will be distributed at the end of the month. The app will also be released by the end of this month.
copper member
Current Media — Weekly Update #5 🗞🌏
Welcome back! It has another couple weeks of nonstop progress on every aspect of the business, product and protocol. There are lots of major releases still ahead this month — the first release of the Current App on Android…the release of V1 of the protocol (the ability to “get paid to play” while streaming in the app)…and what we’ve all been waiting for, token distribution. With everything that’s coming up, we’re going to switch to a bi-weekly schedule for our weekly updates with announcements in between.

Read the full update at our official Medium page here: https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-weekly-update-5-caa9c15ea81e

Activity: 12
I wish this project will be prosperous.
Engaging job, mindful vision, irreproachable vision!
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Current App for Android - Scheduled for release later this month on the Google Play store, you'll soon be able to 'get paid to play' on Android. This is a demo from the app in its final stages of testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrhQSL9dtM
copper member
I really like this project, but I don't understand what type of streaming will the service provide, is it only music, is it only video, is it both, is it own produced content like youtube, is it tv shows and movies??  Huh Huh Huh

On Current, you have access to an almost limitless, and always growing library of content, whether it be music, radio, podcasts and soon to be audiobooks, TV programs and movies. We also provide an alternative way of paying for premium subscriptions to these media services by allowing you to pay for them in our CRNC token. The protocol is being designed to integrate directly with these services.

We provide a new mechanism to pay for media that rewards consumers, creators, and curators for their contributions to the network. Standalone platforms like Pandora or Spotify are limited to the content within it. On Current, you are exposed to a variety of content from other platforms that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to experience side by side. This allows our users to really deep dive into any artist, topic or interest.

I recommend checking out our iOS app, available in the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/current-music-video-radio/id1213495204?mt=8
Activity: 56
I really like this project, but I don't understand what type of streaming will the service provide, is it only music, is it only video, is it both, is it own produced content like youtube, is it tv shows and movies??  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 165
We're please to announce that over 100,000+ people on iOS have already signed up to the waitlist of our upcoming Protocol Launch! Stay tuned for further updates and be sure to join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/CurrentCRNC
In my opinion, this is a great project here but there are some mistakes. I guess I will just have to watch it from, the sidelines

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Have you heard about our latest competition? You could win up to 5000 CRNC!  Wink

As we get closer to token distribution this month, we wanted to give the community a unique opportunity to help design stickers for our Telegram or go one further and design a token for Current! Post your stickers and designs in the channel and you’ll be entered to win! Each user can provide multiple entries. The contest will run from now, until Monday, June 25th @ 11:59 PM CST. We’ll select the top 5 and let the community weigh in as well. We’ll announce the winners on Friday, June 29th.

😍 Winner Rewards 😍

1st place: 5,000 CRNC + Trezor + Swag Pack
2nd place: 3,000 CRNC + Trezor + Swag Pack
3rd place: 1,000 CRNC + Trezor + Swag Pack
4th place: 500 CRNC + Swag Pack
5th place: 500 CRNC + Swag Pack
Activity: 84
In my opinion, this is a great project here but there are some mistakes. I guess I will just have to watch it from, the sidelines
I look forward to getting my tokens end of the month as I think they are distributing at that time is this correct? This project I think did very well in terms of capitalization and I think it will be a success right out of the gate with all the work done on it already. It has been one of the most successful ICOS in the early part of 2018 despite this long and tedious bear market which is crippling our Industry for the last nearly seven months.  I am looking forward to the next three months of development in this project.

Yes, distribution is scheduled for the end of this month. Thanks for the support and enthusiasm!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: