Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 28. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It seems the Airdrop is still active from what I can see on their website.

Its airdropping everywhere man!
Again some Q&A from Dan. He always gives informative and straightforward questions. If you need to brush up on your knowledge of Current you should read this.

https://www.tokendaily.co/p/deep-dive-with-dan-novaes-ceo-at-current

That guy is really active,and shows how things are supposed to be done!

He's doing some great marketing with this interviews, putting things into simple terms so that people can understand what the project is about.

And his approach is not robotic, you can see he wants the project to do good in the long run and that attracts people.

He is very charismatic so he attracts a lot of attention due to that as well.

Charisma is something that gets you going in this bussines.
Activity: 210
When exactly all these aidrops will finish,so we can finally see Current listing on exchange.

That's what we've all been wondering since for the first Airdrop they did put some deadline.

I checked - it's still possible join.

Sure, you can join!
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
We are still giving away $1M worth of CRNC tokens📲💰:

➡️$500k Telegram Campaign https://current-app.typeform.com/to/q9FbV6?s=tg
Stage 2 ✔️of our community distribution. 🙏

➡️ $500k Refer a Friend Campaign https://referral.current.us/
This is Stage 1 ✔️of the $500k giveaway.

Our $4M Airdrop signup is now closed, more info will be sent to all registered participants soon!

is this still ongoing or has it all been spent?
Activity: 185
When exactly all these aidrops will finish,so we can finally see Current listing on exchange.

That's what we've all been wondering since for the first Airdrop they did put some deadline.

I checked - it's still possible join.
Activity: 224

Looked at all the reviews on this page, like people are set up positively, I think this can be successful
People can see that it's a good project,and good projects always get positive reviews

True, people are excited. But I'm looking forward to some actual app reviews.

Yes, that would be great. Maybe some app review site decides to review it. I wonder if the Current team is even interested in that, but if they have a good app the review could spark some more interest.

I would've expected it to be done by now. Smiley

They're just keeping us in the dark not posting any reviews, and on the store I couldn't find anything useful.
Activity: 238

Looked at all the reviews on this page, like people are set up positively, I think this can be successful
People can see that it's a good project,and good projects always get positive reviews

Yes, that would be great. Maybe some app review site decides to review it. I wonder if the Current team is even interested in that, but if they have a good app the review could spark some more interest.

I would've expected it to be done by now. Smiley

Activity: 280

Activity: 294

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The motto "Get Paid To Play Your Favorite Media" bear a lot of potential in it. Let's not forget that such a large segment of population is connected to a phone or a device, listening music or watching media. Being able to pe paid for sharing and playing good content will bring Current project to another level. It's pretty solid that it will have success both in ICO and after it!

The tagline itself had generated a lot of public interest. However I am still unclear on a few details... but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Trumei would like to see a bit more content,and i hope it will be available after these aidrops.
The motto "Get Paid To Play Your Favorite Media" bear a lot of potential in it. Let's not forget that such a large segment of population is connected to a phone or a device, listening music or watching media. Being able to pe paid for sharing and playing good content will bring Current project to another level. It's pretty solid that it will have success both in ICO and after it!

The tagline itself had generated a lot of public interest. However I am still unclear on a few details... but I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: