Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 30. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Current has been to a lot of roadshows so far (as pointed out on their website). Does anybody have any video from the events? Did they have a presentation on each one?

I wish I had the time to visit some of them, cause they seem very interesting.

these roadshows of current only implies that they are legit and very serious with the project.

Do they have some roadshows in balkan region?

Roadshows?

i bet he his referring to the conferences, or events that the team will be attending to or the team will be making in the region where he belongs. .

Conferences are great!
hello, Is the airdrop already over or is it still possible to participate??

Just go for it man!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
hello, Is the airdrop already over or is it still possible to participate??
Current has been to a lot of roadshows so far (as pointed out on their website). Does anybody have any video from the events? Did they have a presentation on each one?

True,videos would be great,as thats what people want nowdays,and usually best way to spread some good news or update.

Yes videos of those roadshows would be great.
Activity: 210

True,videos would be great,as thats what people want nowdays,and usually best way to spread some good news or update.

I wouldn't mind a written review of the roadshow presentation, if there was one. Whatever works fine with me.

That would be useful yeah.
Activity: 266

I wouldn't mind a written review of the roadshow presentation, if there was one. Whatever works fine with me.
Activity: 98

Activity: 276
When you plan to start the token distribution?

I think  they plan to do it in April,if im not mistaken

Yeah,mid-late April,thats what they said on their telegram channel
Activity: 247

these roadshows of current only implies that they are legit and very serious with the project.

Roadshows?

i bet he his referring to the conferences, or events that the team will be attending to or the team will be making in the region where he belongs. .

many info on conference participation on webpage. Lot of marketing and nice talks.
Ive seen a lot of Dan everywhere but what about the other team members? They get very little spotlight.
They are there but i think Dan covers most of the shifts

I agree that it would be nice to see some talk from someone from the dev team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Roadshows?

Activity: 98
Activity: 294
Ive seen a lot of Dan everywhere but what about the other team members? They get very little spotlight.
They are there but i think Dan covers most of the shifts
Activity: 176

Activity: 238

would be nice to see. Also some conference talk if video exist.

Since they have a good marketing strategy I would think there are some videos from conferences at least. It would be nice if they could share.
Activity: 176
gOOD tEAM! Look promising; Will watch that for sure!

Be sure to join the bounty program!
Activity: 126

I think  they plan to do it in April,if im not mistaken
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: