Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 70. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What do you think, what future plans does the company have?

Future goal would be to develop completely different economy around media.
Activity: 182
I find it rather amazing that a project is here that rewards you in token for streaming videos, this way,  watching movies or other videos gives you some income.

Yes, all participants in the media get their share deppending on their engagement.
Current is aim to go into mainstream, which is amazing and popular in the public, IMO this one will be very popular in real life because we need blockchain streaming backed by celebrities.

Why do we need Current to be backed by celebrities, why wouldn't it be backed by general population community?
Why a blockchain for this? How does the project benefit from a blockchain?

Blockchain is simply more practical for distribution od data and transactions.
Activity: 210
Where is this airdrop mentioned in the title?

Dude, the airdrop is dropping all the time!
Activity: 84
Current is aim to go into mainstream, which is amazing and popular in the public, IMO this one will be very popular in real life because we need blockchain streaming backed by celebrities.

Yeah,this project is too big not to to become part of the mainstream,and it could be huge thing for crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So you offer not airdrop but ref programm?  Undecided

What's the difference between them?
Read FAQ please. The difference is quite significant.
Activity: 98

I think it makes sense,for all the benefits that blockhain provides.
Activity: 238
Activity: 98

Tbh i thought it was airdrop.
Activity: 219

What's the difference between them?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Merit: 11
What do you think, what future plans does the company have?
Activity: 160
Where is this airdrop mentioned in the title?
Activity: 154
MArk Cuban, as in the basketball guy?
Activity: 224
very interesting topic and project. I will definitely keep an eye out for this one. Too bad the sale is not going to happen.
Activity: 247
I find it rather amazing that a project is here that rewards you in token for streaming videos, this way,  watching movies or other videos gives you some income.

Yes, main bnefit in the phrase: get paid for streaming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

As much as I agree with you, a partnership relationship sealed with the likes of YouTube, instagram, facebook, snap chat would be great for this project's platforms to facilitate mass adoption mainstream.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Yes there are a lot of apps backed by celebrities which get good promo because of it.
Pages:
Jump to: