Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 72. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
I like the idea. But my first thought is that the streaming could easily be spoofed. I hope you guys take precautions to avoid this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Looks interesting, I mean earning while streaming is a cool thing, isn't it? I have read about such idea before and have seen few project come and go. I hope that this one is here to stay and to actually make things work. We all like new ideas. Ideas which makes us feel like we will change the whole platform into something new but to be successful it takes more than just having ideas. I hope and feel that this team does some groundwork and prove their presence and stability in the market.

Will be following this project to learn about the day to day updates and how this whole thing is pulling along.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I just checked the Telegram group... Holy... It looks like Current has a fanbase as large as that of the Dallas Mavericks Cheesy

Hehe based on the title of this thread it is no wonder it is so popular.

Hahaha...yeah looks like it  Grin

Yeah,when you have someone as big as Mark Cuban is behind your project,its stupid not to use it for promotion.And it also reassures other investors,because someone like mark Cuban wont stand behind some mediocre project,you know its top notch when billionaire is willing to back it up.

The first rule of being rich is not to waste your money on ideas that won't make you more money Smiley so I'm sure he knows that this will make it.

Yes, you got a point here. No matter how rich is he, he surely doesn't like wasting his money away.

Since there is a big fanbase of Dallas Mavericks, this project will be promoting well in NBA field, or even sports and entertainment field. What an exciting thing is! And mainstream will accept crypto coin with this app.

Yes, this is a great project to try and get the mainstream on to cryptocurrencies. It just has enough of widespread use that it could be a gateway to that world for plenty of people.

Definitely! especially if it manages to integrate with various platforms successfully.

Thats the key. If they strike deals with mainstream platforms then they get credibility needed to get people involved.
I just checked the Telegram group... Holy... It looks like Current has a fanbase as large as that of the Dallas Mavericks Cheesy

Yeah,when you have someone as big as Mark Cuban is behind your project,its stupid not to use it for promotion.And it also reassures other investors,because someone like mark Cuban wont stand behind some mediocre project,you know its top notch when billionaire is willing to back it up.

The first rule of being rich is not to waste your money on ideas that won't make you more money Smiley so I'm sure he knows that this will make it.

Yes, you got a point here. No matter how rich is he, he surely doesn't like wasting his money away.

Since there is a big fanbase of Dallas Mavericks, this project will be promoting well in NBA field, or even sports and entertainment field. What an exciting thing is! And mainstream will accept crypto coin with this app.

Yes, this is a great project to try and get the mainstream on to cryptocurrencies. It just has enough of widespread use that it could be a gateway to that world for plenty of people.

Definitely! especially if it manages to integrate with various platforms successfully.
Activity: 210
Please how do i participate in this airdrop.

Its more like a bounty to my understanding till now.
Activity: 210
Did anyone try their app from app store?

Alas no apples in my garden, but I'm thinking of checking it on a friends phone just to see how it works.

"No apples in the garden" thats a good one!  Grin

Hm...I think someone wrote on this forum that this is more of a referral thing than a classic Airdrop if I am not mistaking.
Merit: 5
Hello dev
is there only app on Apple store ? and there is no app for Android Phones ? by the way. Which popular exchanges you are going to list after public sale ?

maybe the team will be working on the android app. lets just wait fro their reply regarding to that. and of the exchnage, i know thei will be listed on big exchnage especially that they already have a working product.

Im sure that Android app is being developed atm,and must be close to  finish as android still holds majority of the market worldwide.But since this is US based project where Apple still dominated im not surprised that team went for Apple first.

I don't know what the current (pun intended) status is, but the plan (as stated in the whitepaper) is that they will release the Android app when they reach the 7.5M funding mark. There are also some other cool things they plan to do on that mark so I'm waiting to see some announcements.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Excellent presentation and fantastic advisor! Will follow  Smiley

Exactly,one of the most promising ICO of 2018!
Activity: 126
Hello dev
is there only app on Apple store ? and there is no app for Android Phones ? by the way. Which popular exchanges you are going to list after public sale ?

We can't comment on exchanges for now. The Android app is also being developed so please check regularly for updates.

Ye its way too early to speculate on exchange name.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Hello dev

maybe the team will be working on the android app. lets just wait fro their reply regarding to that. and of the exchnage, i know thei will be listed on big exchnage especially that they already have a working product.

Im sure that Android app is being developed atm,and must be close to  finish as android still holds majority of the market worldwide.But since this is US based project where Apple still dominated im not surprised that team went for Apple first.
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Hello dev

We can't comment on exchanges for now. The Android app is also being developed so please check regularly for updates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello dev

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Hello dev
copper member
Activity: 2
Excellent presentation and fantastic advisor! Will follow  Smiley
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Did anyone try their app from app store?

Alas no apples in my garden, but I'm thinking of checking it on a friends phone just to see how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: