Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 79. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
the information in ANN thread clear,simple and easy to understand
thanks dev
Activity: 86
This project has a clear roadmap. In addition of a bigger development team. Also has a large number of community like in telegram. Im sure CURRENT will succeed.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
I have to admit that this project will be superb. According to my observation, there is more than 60k member in the telegram group chat, that's so amazing.
But in order to be big this year , i think dev must list this token on several big exchanges. and provide more good services

this is a project with big names attached to it. They are going all out with this one so I'm sure they will have tokens on some big exchange.

this token as not the puropse to be a speculative good, but more to rewards CUrrent platform user, so yes it need to go to mainstream exchange as any other token to have more spread and quiker but the platform itself should be enought to make it big as soon as the android and deskop app will be available;
Activity: 266
I have to admit that this project will be superb. According to my observation, there is more than 60k member in the telegram group chat, that's so amazing.
But in order to be big this year , i think dev must list this token on several big exchanges. and provide more good services

this is a project with big names attached to it. They are going all out with this one so I'm sure they will have tokens on some big exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Does this current bearish market play any role in your campaign?

I think this project is too strong to be affected by that.
Activity: 98
How do we go about the presale?

I guess you gotta be whitelisted to join.
Activity: 106
How do we go about the presale?
What's the maximum supply of tokens that will be available to the public?

35% token sale out of 1 Billion tokens.

Why is there such a big difference between token supply and amount for sale?Rest will be used for promotion and similar purposes?

something like that. Mining rewards, token sale, team & advisors, community growth, current foundation. The exact percentages and explanations are listed in the whitepaper.

Well it says they've reserved about 17 % only for advisors and early team members, and 10 % is for strategic partners - so they have to split the tokens accordingly.
Merit: 5

Why is there such a big difference between token supply and amount for sale?Rest will be used for promotion and similar purposes?

something like that. Mining rewards, token sale, team & advisors, community growth, current foundation. The exact percentages and explanations are listed in the whitepaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 55
For all you TL;DR Folks out there.
Here's the One-Pager

https://cdn.current.us/onepager.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I believe this project has a perfect future. good teams good marketing and of a course good idea, hope this gays will realise their plant,
Merit: 5

Learn more about the economics, business model and technology behind CRNC from the Building Deck: https://cdn.current.us/deck.pdf

Just read here that a small percentage (3%) of the tokens will be

"For long-term network governance, transition to a fully open sourced and decentralized platform, partner support, and academic grants"

I wonder what type of academic grants, and if this can help to fully transition it to an open sourced decentralized platform.
Anyone knows how the platform protects against abuse? Sounds like it would be difficult to know if I just starts a video stream and leaves the phone on the table.

Yeah easy...you would get a few bad reviews and get kicked out from network.

How would they know? On what basis would someone get a bad review? You can't know if someone is streaming videos and really watching them. Maybe a small quiz at the end would help Cheesy

Oh yeah, I'm sorry seems like I misunderstood the question Cheesy
Well I mean how far could you go with that kind of "abuse"? It's not like someone would buy a 1000 phones and start some stream on them just to make money.
Probably the fees for just watching a stream would not be so big to make that kind of abuse worth while.

I think I read somewhere that you have to watch at least 30 seconds of content for it to be worthwhile, and every hour the benefit is not as high as before - just to make sure that someone isn't just leaving the phone to stream for hours to gain profit. I hope I understood that part correctly.
Another trap for the naive investors

Why do you say that?

Ye, do you have some special insights on the project?

Shitposters again. No argument, just their opinion.

You never know, maybe we'll find out something useful Smiley

I'm all for finding out something I didn't know, why not, it may save you money in the end...however, I'm sure this is not the case here Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Is the app optimized for tablets?

Any good mobile app should be optimized for any screen size
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Is the app optimized for tablets?
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: