Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 86. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Will there be any amateur videos available?
Where potential new filmmakers can demo their stuff?

For that they would also need some tutorial on how to use the app for best results.

I would rather see how people are handling the app without tutorials. Ease of use could be a big factor in bringing people over. It really should be so simple everyone can use it.
Merit: 0

For that they would also need some tutorial on how to use the app for best results.
How does Cuban fit into all of this?

With his money and entrepreneurship experience I suppose.

I'm still waiting for some confirmation!

Right now, it's just a name in a partners list!!!

Is it possible to have a video of Mark Cuban? Or something like that?

Definately an interview with him would be good for project's publicity

It would boost the project and get some additional investors that were undecided to participate. I am surprised they haven't done that yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 147
hello
Sorry, is the registration َAirdrop deadline expired?

What exactly we have to do to join airdrop?

It's more of a referral program than an airdrop
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Definately an interview with him would be good for project's publicity
Activity: 84
hello

What exactly we have to do to join airdrop?
Activity: 70

Maybe he backed up project in pre ico or something like that?
Wooow looks interesting , is there an end to ideas that can come from blockchain?

Blockchain is still being researched on what its possibilities are. As far as I can tell it is bringing some new wind to the world. Ideas that were not possible until now are being developed and new ideas are sure to come when people transfer their mindset to this, relatively new concept.
Activity: 98
I see the announcement of integration with Netflix and Hulu planned in Q2. I wonder what this will actually mean and if it will be possible to get a peek at this anytime soon...

Hulu sux

Hehe maybe so. Netflix has improved in content and has a lot od selfproduced titles so I'm looking forward to this integration.

What i don't like about Netflix (but i do understand what it is like that) is that content is country specific.
Since i travel alot, sometimes i can't binge my shows in hotel because it's just not available in that country

True,that is annoying.Is there any way Current would be able to solve that issue,without breaking any copywrights?

Nobody has been able to go around those restrictions. It might not be up to them but the copyright holder.

I guess ur right,it would be too dangerous to try and go around the copyrights,best to play it safe
I see the announcement of integration with Netflix and Hulu planned in Q2. I wonder what this will actually mean and if it will be possible to get a peek at this anytime soon...

Hulu sux

Hehe maybe so. Netflix has improved in content and has a lot od selfproduced titles so I'm looking forward to this integration.

What i don't like about Netflix (but i do understand what it is like that) is that content is country specific.
Since i travel alot, sometimes i can't binge my shows in hotel because it's just not available in that country

True,that is annoying.Is there any way Current would be able to solve that issue,without breaking any copywrights?

Nobody has been able to go around those restrictions. It might not be up to them but the copyright holder.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Interesting indeed. Especially when you see the big names behind this
Activity: 7
hello
Learn more about the economics, business model and technology behind CRNC from the Building Deck: https://cdn.current.us/deck.pdf

Thank you for the share. I hope I can find some of the answers that are missing in the forum thread.

Informative read. I didn't know that even the referrer is getting some small portion of the profit. Is 2% enough for Current to grow enough to keep the investors happy??

It really depends on the growth of the project. 2% is not bad if the interest of consumers is high. They are really doing something for the community as it seems, so a smaller percentage really makes sense.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Wooow looks interesting , is there an end to ideas that can come from blockchain?
nope Smiley
every aspect of the centralised web can be made decentralised and to do so every information that need to be verify can adopt the blockchain.

Current is positionning it self in an interresting way, between big platform and consummer with the idea to had a layer that will be use tohelp the media world to have a fair distribution schema.
That will be a big game changer
Activity: 112
Learn more about the economics, business model and technology behind CRNC from the Building Deck: https://cdn.current.us/deck.pdf

Thank you for the share. I hope I can find some of the answers that are missing in the forum thread.

Informative read. I didn't know that even the referrer is getting some small portion of the profit. Is 2% enough for Current to grow enough to keep the investors happy??

Activity: 67
very nice project, you created a tokens such for a global. This token created is very useful to the community specially for this generation, that all people uses social media , so good luck to your project , I hope it will be a successful to the future.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: