Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 56. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I hope your lawyers are literate people and will be able to
organize legal support for the project
Activity: 197
It's not a bad idea to help farmers do their business better. I think it's going to be okay. Waiting for the platform to run in CIS countries
Activity: 202
In any case, agriculture needs to be developed. And this platform can be something new. So I guess I fit.
Activity: 209
Why is only 30% of the total number of tokens sold?
That's an interesting question. I would also like to know why the administration has taken such a decision

Activity: 125
Why is only 30% of the total number of tokens sold?
Activity: 125
Organic products all over the world. That's a very cool idea. I'd like to say that the platform is going to succeed if developers do what they promise.
That's all true, but I'd like to see the platform work in reality.
Activity: 364
Organic products all over the world. That's a very cool idea. I'd like to say that the platform is going to succeed if developers do what they promise.
Activity: 218
The description says that 25% of the tokens will be left in the company's reserve. Where do these tools go?
It's an interesting question because it's a pretty big sum. How the company will manage it
Activity: 95
The description says that 25% of the tokens will be left in the company's reserve. Where do these tools go?
Activity: 176
What turnover of funds does the company plan to enter in the future. or upcoming year
Activity: 476
Merit: 52
Hi!  Smiley
What is the difference between the ideas of Demeter from existing platforms in the world for purchases of goods from farmers, without intermediaries?
Village shop - http://selpo.club
From farmer - http://ufermera.com
Farmer - https://fermer.ru/board
Activity: 246
Apparently leads the same business that wants to move to blockchain. I didn't personally hear
Activity: 280
but what is the company doing now in Rome? Which direction of work?
Activity: 392
A bonus program for facebook and twitter there?
Apparently not, because there are no bonuses in the distribution of funds. only referral?
Why is that? in the description there is Bounty ANN. Only apparently not yet launched. Apparently there are a lot of cases with the developers of the platform.
Activity: 66
Apparently not, because there are no bonuses in the distribution of funds. only referral?
Activity: 263
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Will the token price be tied to the coin Ethereum? Or the dollar?

The price will be tied to ETH

Does the company plan to further issue tokens?
I haven't read anywhere. Somebody has that kind of information.

There will be no further emission of token

Can the farmer buy tokens right on your website?
Well, that would be very convenient, because not all people are on the market and buying tokens.

Yes farmers will be able to buy token directly in the platform, we understand that we need to make the access to the platform features as simple as possible either for farmers and customers
Activity: 217
How many employees are currently working on the platform?
Activity: 256
What are the company's main goals for the next two years?
I think we should at least wait for the platform to start and then talk about something.
Activity: 199
What are the company's main goals for the next two years?
Pages:
Jump to: