Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 53. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
ICO and tokens in agriculture is a rather new idea. There were a few Asian-ICO on this topic about agreculture. They were very successful. In high populated Asia - agriculture means a lot. Soon ICO will begin and we will see the results.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Do you have an open bounty program for bloggers?
Activity: 202
When the platform is scheduled to run. Or at least a demo version?
Activity: 197
Well, let's see the platform launch. The idea is good but how does that get to people?
Activity: 189
If the platform is literate I think agriculture will move to a new level.
Activity: 182
What will be the protection against fraudsters on the platform:?
Activity: 112
How much profit can investors expect now to invest money into your platform?
Activity: 207
A great project that will help farmers earn more and the people in the cities get fresh produce
Yes, but when it's launched, for example, in Russia. This is a big country and the logistics here are built entirely differently.
Activity: 308
A great project that will help farmers earn more and the people in the cities get fresh produce
Activity: 420
Will the platform work in the countries of the former USSR?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thank you .
Actually the concept has been tested in Italy, in a small scale (without blockchain) and limited area, with extremely surprising results, we are going to translate some materials and provide more information about it.
Also, we also had in place quite of partnership in a country that recently acted against ICOs, so unfortunately we cannot discover anything, at least until this process is complete.
Activity: 266
Can I order groceries for the house?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
So here's how to move this idea among the ordinary people who work in the fields I don't really understand.
Activity: 266
I come around to the idea that investing in agriculture is like supporting the future of our planet. If you invest in agriculture, you basically make sure that your children will have food to eat.
You're right about 100%. You need to understand the project in more detail, and you can support developers
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I come around to the idea that investing in agriculture is like supporting the future of our planet. If you invest in agriculture, you basically make sure that your children will have food to eat.
Activity: 254
Blockchain in agriculture it's kind of crazy right now, but I think it's going to come in the future.
You're right here because farmers are now doing 80 percent of their jobs and getting 20 percent of their income. So they should help.
Activity: 249
Blockchain in agriculture it's kind of crazy right now, but I think it's going to come in the future.
Activity: 280
Can I see a list of the prices for renting micro-fields?
It would be very good to understand that. And on what criteria it will be evaluated. For example, if I want to rent my field
Activity: 448
Can I see a list of the prices for renting micro-fields?
Activity: 448
People need useful products that are grown in good conditions. But I can not understand what the price of the token will depend on?
I don't understand that either. What the platform will earn
Pages:
Jump to: