Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐️[ANN][AIRDROP] DOGE COIN GOLD [THE FUTURE - page 3. (Read 10919 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
They are banning people on telegram about asking about the legitimacy if the airdrop. Not looking good.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi guys this is fake page og token . they are not even able to copy corrtly stay away from here the real info about Dogecoin   is here visit below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2338347
Dogegold Supports ask for my help to post this thread. Contact them on telegram.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys this is fake page og token . they are not even able to copy corrtly stay away from here the real info about Dogecoin   is here visit below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2338347
Activity: 201
If you have a questions or want to join bounties don't message me, instead do message DOGEGOLD because I'm not part of the team. Thanks

Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Many airdrop looks like same dev, maybe this one is different from other and dev will  develop this project
it is very true lately a lot of airdrop and airdrop the same scam. We just hope this airdrop is not a scam and will soon distribute the tokens to all airdrop participants.
Usually is a scam airdrop when you see huge amount of users involved in the airdrop , it is hard to make 7000 share , lot airdrop dev team get all the share and dump after on exchange
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is this available on ETherdelta yet?
Activity: 322
I read on the spreadsheet, this message" WE WILL STARED THIRD AND LAST ROUND IN 01/11 3:00 GMT " means there are no more airdrop, right?

Not sure, maybe we are too late to join this airdrop  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 153
I read on the spreadsheet, this message" WE WILL STARED THIRD AND LAST ROUND IN 01/11 3:00 GMT " means there are no more airdrop, right?
Activity: 54
Hi please notice me!!!
When will the next airdrop happen?
This is a great project thats why im excited Smiley
Activity: 267
I'm sure if the Doge Coin Gold project is well managed, I'm sure in the future it will be a succes
Activity: 20
How's that better than the original Doge Coin?
Activity: 826
DogecoinGold is the best project ever! They keep all their promises and that is the evidence of a good project that will turn the life of it community around. Its my pleasure to be part of great community. #DogeCoinGold rocks!!

You are either the dev itself or you have a very good and sarcastic humor.

Cheesy DogecoinGold is the best project ever. Maybe he hasn't seen many other projects thus far and his statement is indeed correct Tongue
DogecoinGold is the best project ever! They keep all their promises and that is the evidence of a good project that will turn the life of it community around. Its my pleasure to be part of great community. #DogeCoinGold rocks!!

You are either the dev itself or you have a very good and sarcastic humor.
Many airdrop looks like same dev, maybe this one is different from other and dev will  develop this project

Very unlikely as the dev can't even organise a fair airdrop. Don't hold your breath.
Is this shit airdrop ANN? has been closed just a few second?  Shocked
I don't believe,  Angry
It will start again in 3:00 GMT

No, it didn't, still closed and no new airdrop registration...
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
The airdrop ended?It is so fast,why?
yes airdrop has closed Looks like you are a bit late following the airdrop. The airdrop is very quickly closed because there are so many enthusiastic participants following the airdrop. hope there is airdrop next round.
Activity: 714
I am interested to follow the airdrop doge coin. I have filled out the registration form to participate in an airdrop coin doge. In hopes I will soon receive tokens and the price of coins is very expensive
Activity: 34
DGB will pump until BTC is stable
DGB need 1 year for deverlope their project (2018)
Activity: 476
I predict that this project will be successful in the near future. I will support your platform and help to your road to success!! ^_^
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The airdrop ended?It is so fast,why?
Pages:
Jump to: