Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐️[ANN][AIRDROP] DOGE COIN GOLD [THE FUTURE - page 8. (Read 10919 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
Is this coin have the same team DEV with Dogecoin ? Everything look like Dogecoin !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
when this thread open ? i totally miss this project .
is this coin list on etherdelta?
Activity: 99
Unfortunately, the airdrop has been closed
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is Doge Gold a fork of Dogecoin or they only are using Doge's name?
Good luck!
Lo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
Thank you very much for bringing us this DEV project.
I truly believe that this project has an excellent future.

I'll definitely be a part of it!
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
I hope this is not like the other EDOGE and surely to hold them till the end I needed funds, I'll tell my friends in Facebook about this coin Smiley
Activity: 2
Joined!
Activity: 434
this project is good, I am waiting for the next update about road map and white paper
Activity: 17
3gmt or 15:00 Gmt ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

You can check your balance here: http://dogegold.com/airdrop.php

I have to say this is a great feature you have on your website to check your airdrop status, those kind of small thing can differentiate between good project and pump and dump coins.
Activity: 37
Great planning to listing this coin to major exchanger and hope this project will be success
cheers and thank you dev!
Activity: 102
Nowadays prople want speedy and safe transactions. This is definitely a project that is worth being associated with. I see a great future for this
Activity: 30
Great project. Hoping to be part for the sucess until it blast to the moon. Good luck!
Activity: 322
We hope Dog Coin Gold perfectly project and then always keep sucsess in the future let me be joint as your warrior go the moon
Activity: 118
Doge coin used to be a great coin, before its dark history. Looking forward to Doge Coin Gold with high hopes! Smiley
Activity: 3
The developer of DCG project is pretty active, I have deep conviction that this project will boom and one should not miss the opportunity to join this project
Activity: 6
It looks like a promising coin. I'm hoping the developers put in good amount of work in it.
Activity: 532
Nice. Keep up the good work..
Activity: 83
Is this shit airdrop ANN? has been closed just a few second?  Shocked
I don't believe,  Angry
Do you really mean "shit" airdrop when your desperation to register early is so obvious? Well , the airdrop begins in the next 29minutes. Check back then
Activity: 714
Looks like I'm late following the airdrop. the participants are very enthusiastic to follow this airdrop. only briefly airdrop is full. waiting for the next airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: