Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ⚡ eBTC2x ⚡ - Bonus - 5000 Tokens - page 3. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
THIS UNIQUE PROJECT..THE DEVELOPER IS THE TOP MASTER...NO PROJECT WITH SAME THIS AWESOME PROJECT....

KEEP SPIRIT DEV...
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Wow, Your website form design is awesome.. I Love it Cheesy
And also I can't wait for the airdrop begin soon, hope i will get it Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i will sign up for this airdrop . this project seems good
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
very good project, although segwit failed but this project is still running, especially with the existing roadmap
everyone here, also me always support you, dev
Activity: 22
Looking forward to this project. Bless this project and moon !
Activity: 252
I recommend you take a look at eBTC which is an improved version of BTC. But dont look anly, just buy it and see how your money rising as not before.
Activity: 9
I trust this project. I like the idea.

Dev how can I help you?
That is actually easy Smiley Donate if you can, if you can not you can share us on social media, telegram etc.. Smiley
Activity: 28
Very interesting project i have seen many people's supporting this project and i'm a supporter as well. It's a good sign, goodluck dev and for the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
I trust this project. I like the idea.

Dev how can I help you?
Activity: 115
Dear dev-team, thanks for this amazing opportunity. I hope all your hard work will pay off and hereby wishing you lots of fun and tons of success. I've been trying to help by spreading the word through Twitter and even FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/clarice.transparent.9/posts/130453181055819
https://twitter.com/cryptosurance/status/928389473527791616
Good luck and cheers!
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
I see your project and I'm interested, I think it's good, fee in transactions are always a problem for some people and this project can find a solution, that's very good, then this project gives certainty to people's confusion about fork manipulation, one more thing most importantly, this project is highly prioritizing security, good job! I will strongly support this project.
Project cancelled!

amiright?
You are wrong Smiley B2X has been canceled. Our project is still going on. Some powerful people still manipulating Bitcoin that is why you should invest in our token Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good luck with project development.
I will follow and support this your project.
Everyone expects that success will be the same as with the first token. But it is worth paying attention to the fact that fewer people are ready to give their ethers for useless tokens.
Hello thank you for comment. You are right, first token make people expected about other erc20 airdrop projects and believe me most of them could be succesful but nearly all of them kept too much tokens and dump it or tend moneys and run away. We will be here to take care of our project you will see with time. By the way we don't want too much money and not forcing to donate who dont want to donate they can join free airdrop. I hope we will be succesful and make everyone happy ourselves too Smiley Thank all of you for interesting with our project..
Activity: 126
Project cancelled!

amiright?
Activity: 51
Good luck !!!! I wish this project made us all rich !!!
And for free donators we would like to warn you if you didn't join telegram and follow us on twitter you can't get free airdrop and free airdrop participans should retweet at least once thank you for your supporting we will share some good news with you very soon..
We like to announce some more bounty rewards for eBTC2x community
We will send some bonus eBTC2x tokens who makes highest donations
1.Donator gets   60.000 eBTC2x
2.Donator gets   50.000 eBTC2x
3.Donator gets   40.000 eBTC2x
Bonuses not only for donators. Who retweet this on twitter with best subscribtion and comment, will get.
               Best retweet  10.000 eBTC2x bonus
               2nd will get 5.000 eBTC2x bonus
              3rd will get 2.000  eBTC2x bonus

We also will reward 3 best comments on bitcointalk;
Best comment will get  10.000 eBTC2x bonus
              2nd Comment will get   5.000 eBTC2x bonus
              3rd Comment                  2.000 eBTC2x bonus
And who shares this rewarding bonuses on telegram (1000+ groups) and  share ss on twitter by tagging $eBTC2x we will choose 3 best of them and best comments will get rewards belove.
First 10.000
2nd 5.000
3rd  2.000   
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
EBTC2X I like the break down and detail outlined dialogue for the coin users and investors, seems to be a very Innovative way of entering the space I like how everything is planned out and the write up and information is very easy to read and understand. I AM ALSO LOVING THAT AIRDROP FORM THAT WAS DIFFERENT.

The companies plans to build this product seems to be very energetic which is what anyone likes to see when investing into a company.

EBTC2X I am for sure Here to stay and we can all view the moon together lol.

Thanks to you for any giveaways in advance Smiley

Best of luck to the EBTC2X Team .
Pages:
Jump to: