Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ⚡ eBTC2x ⚡ - Bonus - 5000 Tokens - page 4. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Everyone expects that success will be the same as with the first token. But it is worth paying attention to the fact that fewer people are ready to give their ethers for useless tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
signed up for airdrop with ETH donation
Activity: 72

it looks like a simple and clean airdrop project. i saw your effort and wanted to support it. hope we'll success together. good luck with.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Joined the airdrop, very nice typeform. Also donated the project, good luck, dev team
Activity: 56
roadmap looks interesting. great project in the making.
looking forward for the future updates. cant wait to invest.
good luck success.

Check Pm i want joined airdrop and PR
Activity: 9
Thank you all our supporters for the messages and donations. Everything going as we expected. Token distribution for donators will begin in 2 days and free airdrop distribution will begin at 15.11.2017. Till that time team will be a little busy and needs to work hard  to promoting token and dealing with exchanges. We are trying our best Smiley Wish us luck..
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
Cross Finger to joined this AIRDROP, I donate 0.003 ETH to support the token and hopefully a Legit Airdrop. I will monitor and let see how it goes..
Activity: 135
Scam. They already want donate for shit. Good luck! Cheesy
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
Go! Go!! Go!!!  ⚡ eBTC2x ⚡

All the way...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I might have submitted double registration.. Is there a way I can contact devs??? Any help pls??
Activity: 56
Just joined eBTC2x Airdrop and joined Telegram and Twitter and deposited a donation of 0.48 ETH. This airdrop looks to be very professional and I like the road map information.

Nice project with the best team and trust idea.

I like it and invert in your project.

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I do all, but without donating, bad times now  Sad Good luck with our project, developer)
Activity: 145
Done following  and retweet you in twitter.
also joined your telegram channel.
Activity: 28
Joined airdrop. Nice project. I hope it will be fine
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Joined the project, made a donation, added the token in the wallet and waiting for the distribution of coins.
Token Contract Address: 0xd38060b8d7c33d9a4fc5ce38451698007c272344
Token Symbol: eBTC2x
Decimals: 8
Good luck to the team.
Activity: 100
If this token accelerates or even removes need of replay protection by network "I can see clearly sky, the rain is gone". Its one of the most irritating thing in crypto.
Activity: 154
I Joinend airdrop Dev good luck project
Activity: 70
very little information, but I joined, waiting for project development
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: