Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 20. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 11
green for leaf and this is etherium green. gud job dev  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Low supply means greater value..godluck.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
The OP said that this is a coin made for the community..if this is true, why is the airdrop limited to only 150 to 250 people Huh It seems absurd to me
Activity: 101
Will surely wait for the airdrop...  This is a rewarding project  Smiley
Activity: 11
Will wait for the airdrop. This look so promising. Will wait for its success Smiley
Activity: 430
Merit: 101
Telegram can only be opened with the app downloaded on your phone. We just added a donation address. A 0.1 donation will give you 1000 ETGR. This will be a one time chance and will be limited to the first 10 people.

it is strange statement,that Telegram can only be opened with app downloaded on our phones
would you clarify this

Activity: 504
hello, dev! i've seen ur tweets in twitter and immediately i followed u. It seems that this is a very promising project and personally, i love green.  Grin I always believe that there is luck in that color, so I guess this precious work of yours will succeed. I just hope that I'll be lucky too later in ur airdrop. more power! GOD bless!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Been waiting for this.Already followed you in twitter in social media's.Looking forward for more updates.Goodluck team!!!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
is the link be posted here after the airdrop start time?
Activity: 26
wow total supply only 800K ETGR nice project to invest ,, i will take part in this airdrop
Activity: 252
ready for the airdrop.. goodluck guys! more blessings to come Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Interesting all is green 😊 Follow this project ...
Activity: 28
hope i can join the airdrop
Activity: 57
Seems  amazing! only 800K total supply is a good design!  I am instreasting in it and follwed for nofications!
It is difficult to me join the aidrop because there is only 150 people limits!
Activity: 49
wow i believe in this project hopefully the will be the one successful token in ethereum network
Activity: 13
I followed in twitter and jkined in telegram. Were waiting for the airdrop. Good luck to all participants
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
It seems that all eyes are awaiting the Airdrop. with only 150 slots, I'm sure it will be filled right away in minutes.
Nice concept. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: