Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 15. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If the project is not SCAM, you have to replay the registration process and honestly do everything, and where the link was supposed to be, it will appear in the replay.
I wrote to the moderator of the branch and 2 administrators of this forum for consideration to remove this junk from the forum !!!
The next airdrop will be for 500 people because of the increasing amount of members. The link of phase 1 got blocked by bitcointalk the first 2 minutes, this will not happen again.
The first 25 people who registered for the first airdrop already got their tokens. The other 125 people will get there tokens in the next 24hours. Make sure you hold them because
we will start a hold program.

lol he doesn't know how to do right now this 500 persons whoa
why you don't send token to other people you're sleepy ?
a hold program like ethereum lite ? a scam program lol
"make sure to hold then i can dump my coin to a good price "
Finally someone smart enough to figure this out.

These cheap assholes used to give some to the community, at least couple members could earn with them from those shit tokens, now they want it all for themselves looooooooooool.

The funny part is he saying " it was blocked by Bitcointalk " ?
Why it was blocked, coz you're spreading you're fucking malwares, that's hwy cheap dog.
The dev team hasn't sold any of the tokens. All the tokens are only send to pay for promotion or translation.
The link that i sent was the google form but i clicked on the ''shorten url'' button, this made the link to a goo . gl link. Bitcointalk doesn't accept these kinds of links.
Instead of questioning, you call us a scam right-away.. That is your loss.

THIS PROJECT IS SCAM!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The next airdrop will be for 500 people because of the increasing amount of members. The link of phase 1 got blocked by bitcointalk the first 2 minutes, this will not happen again.
The first 25 people who registered for the first airdrop already got their tokens. The other 125 people will get there tokens in the next 24hours. Make sure you hold them because

These cheap assholes used to give some to the community, at least couple members could earn with them from those shit tokens, now they want it all for themselves looooooooooool.

Why it was blocked, coz you're spreading you're fucking malwares, that's hwy cheap dog.
The dev team hasn't sold any of the tokens. All the tokens are only send to pay for promotion or translation.
The link that i sent was the google form but i clicked on the ''shorten url'' button, this made the link to a goo . gl link. Bitcointalk doesn't accept these kinds of links.
Instead of questioning, you call us a scam right-away.. That is your loss.

The rest of the coins will be distributed today to the participators.

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The creator of this distribution of scoundrels and a scoundrel!
In a few seconds, the distribution stopped, if so little distributes the bullshit token and the price of it is ridiculous

Tomorrow, the creator of the handout is allowed to participate and I do not want this shit anymore
This little thing, even with 1000 tokens on 0,000035 ..... You Greeno saw a lot of money in life?
The SCAM project ... even if someone won, the distribution game was not the rule of everything, because even in the toilet he wrote a link to the registration form, there are a lot of projects that are based on speed, but they do not fall so low to hide the link ... so the project is shit
Do you have enough where that something ?? Or have you not seen bread for a long time and such a price to you as paradise?
I'm so lucky today
received 350 ETGR, thanks dev...
i'll try to HODL this token as best as i can...  Smiley

anyway, can i joined phase 2 again ?  Grin
i'm so excited....
350 tokens for price 0,000035, omg you normally?
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm so lucky today
received 350 ETGR, thanks dev...
i'll try to HODL this token as best as i can...  Smiley

anyway, can i joined phase 2 again ?  Grin
i'm so excited....
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
the form was filled very quickly, I wonder how many alt accounts participated this time. I expect most of them are bots of alts.
Come on you're a Hero member, you won't for this kind of crap.

He wanted to fool members so he keeps like 90% of the tokens to himself & keep dumping (already started, just check EtherDelta)

They used to give a portion of earning potential to community even if it's shit token, nowadayss they want it all for themselves with fake spreadsheet, they rely on stupid & naive who BUY their shit in EtherDelta.
They have 0 brain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Tell me what number will the tokens be credited to the positive balance of the wallet?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
wohhoo I got in.. hopefully tom as well hehe
that's a panic when the blocked link showed lol thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
the form was filled very quickly, I wonder how many alt accounts participated this time. I expect most of them are bots of alts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
with 1k members in telegram , your chance is 1-2% , good luck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you participate in both airdrops? Also, is airdrop 2 250 or 500? The thread says both!

You can only apply once. If you already got tokens then you can't apply for a second time.

There will be 500 slots of 300 tokens for tommorow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
airdrop 1 so faster damn,, i will try to 2nd  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 194
Can you participate in both airdrops? Also, is airdrop 2 250 or 500? The thread says both!
We can only apply for one airdrop.
Activity: 194
I managed to apply at the last second XD nice to hear that the second airdrop is for 500 peoples.Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: