Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 29. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can't wait for airdrop
good luck Dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Just gave out some information about the airdrop on Twitter.
The first airdrop will be on the 5th of November. The exact time and where to apply will be published soon.

Have a good one!

Good to know, I am waiting since you posted the announce and I was checking it many times each day to know if the airdrop is running or not. Could you maybe give a date ? I would be very nice Smiley

Thank you !
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We gonna wait for this. we gonna paint everywhere with ether green
Activity: 7
Thanks I'll wait for the info!
Activity: 14
Just gave out some information about the airdrop on Twitter.
The first airdrop will be on the 5th of November. The exact time and where to apply will be published soon.

Have a good one!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
when will the airdrop coming..
I hope i never gonna be late...
Activity: 38
i can't wait for Airdrop Information . when  this project open airdrop and some detail .
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
I'm waiting completed information of this project Smiley
support for this project
Activity: 57
Winter is here :)
We need more information about this!
Activity: 69
We are waiting for updates Dev

me, too :-) very interesting project.
Activity: 546
We are waiting for updates Dev
Activity: 94
Dev when exactly the website and details of the airdrop will be done? Grin
Activity: 87
can you stop doing it,shitty scammer ?
it's not your first time doing it,right ? how about your project called 'highcoin' ?
come on,do not polute our cryptoworld with your shitty project.
made for the community ? because you will dump it as soon as you can see the buy orders on etherdelta?
just like your other projects ? it's not scam,because it's free ? so what about people who bought it ? they're scammed by you,right ?
so open your eye guys,none of this project are legit.

References to show how they are one and the same?
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
all support for you..  i have followed ethereum green on twitter and i will be waiting for the airdrop, glad to be part of community.
success for the project  Wink

Activity: 8
nice project, looks like promissing in the future, keep it up dev
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I am waiting for this Airdrop
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
can you stop doing it,shitty scammer ?
it's not your first time doing it,right ? how about your project called 'highcoin' ?
come on,do not polute our cryptoworld with your shitty project.
made for the community ? because you will dump it as soon as you can see the buy orders on etherdelta?
just like your other projects ? it's not scam,because it's free ? so what about people who bought it ? they're scammed by you,right ?
so open your eye guys,none of this project are legit.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
We didn't expect so much support from you guys! Thank you guys!
We willl be doing the airdrop very soon. Probably within a week. But we need to get other technical stuff done.

Let's make this the best community token there is!

Well look no further you got that community backing needed to make a coin thrive Wink. Cool good to know drop will happen soon will stay updated on thread for more information...also good to know you are taking care of

business prior to launching another token. Nothing worse than a token being launched with the objective of doing nothing and expecting the price to rise. This is wrong approach and glad your team has the right approach! Grin
Activity: 14
We didn't expect so much support from you guys! Thank you guys!
We willl be doing the airdrop very soon. Probably within a week. But we need to get other technical stuff done.

Let's make this the best community token there is!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
There does not seem to be much information about the project, and twitter has been quite still. Hopefully everything is fine!
Pages:
Jump to: