Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 32. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good token) Greeeeeeeeeen
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
When will Airdrop application be available? At this rate of different colors of ethereum coming out we will soon see Ethereum Rainbow!

There is an airdrop for rainbow coin  Grin
Haha
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
No ICO and 99% coins for the community!! Seems great. Between I have never participated in an airdrop before because most of them require to download their wallets. Can I participate in this with just a MEW? And what other things I would require to get this airdrop?
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Directly the barrage of air drops. What's the advantage of the owner of your tokens before one of them. I'm not talking about price, but about technical details? And Yes I am glad that they are very limited. I made a post in his Twitter about your miracle. Wait for an announcement about landing. Good luck to you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
When will Airdrop application be available? At this rate of different colors of ethereum coming out we will soon see Ethereum Rainbow!
Activity: 13
Followed on twitter and waiting for that Airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good beginnings are welcome. I'll help with the promotion on Twitter and Facebook. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Ethereum blue, red, and now green ... whats next ? Yellow Huh or Another Rainbow ethereum Cheesy
But its okay i'll wait until they give more detail about this, im hoping a good for your project sir btw Cool

Good luck
Activity: 35
waiting airdrop ,, look good project
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Is not today the airdrop?
Activity: 33
What's unique of this coin? I'm not interesting!

Activity: 40
It seems amazing. Waiting for airdrop.
Activity: 51
is this trading as yet??
Activity: 61
Look forward to your upgrade and aidrop, I will promote EThereum green;) Thanks!
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Can you please dev let us know how many participants you will accept for airdrop dev? Im interested to join
Activity: 34
looks like an exciting token. When is airdrop .
Activity: 70
very low supplies of tokens 800k, when is your website will be ready?
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Looks good so far. I’ll join airdrop as soon as it is available.
Activity: 112
After yesterday there is airdrop BTC RED BTC Blue, Now turn ethereum which will be colorful.
ETH Green and maybe there will be ETH RED, BLUE, Yellow .etc

i like  colorful coins.
Activity: 20
i watch daily this thread .any update about Airdrop Date .
Share information about Airdrop I will Speared this out for make it success full.
Pages:
Jump to: