Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] FIRST SMART BATTLE CONTRACT [ENDED] - page 3. (Read 5631 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Don't know how to join..in this battle.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think the idea of involve Token holders into a Battle/strategy game based on smart contracts it's great!

I don't understand why more people don't Jump into the Battle!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
When I saw these tokens earlier this year, I was confused, now it makes sense, and I think the issue is many people don't grasp the concept. It's quite an interesting way to apply utility to a hyper low supply style of tokens.
Activity: 22
We can spam on social networks Cheesy

Greeks Army is growing a new 300 join the battle!

Yeah!  Cool

Involve as many 300s or Athenians you can!!!

Join the battle!
King Xerxes

I will do my best  Cool
Activity: 154
2 Days and 7 hour to Smart Battle Contract close!

Sharp your weapons!

King Xerxes
The rules and informations about Airdrop and Battle Contract were very Easy for me.

I hope there Will be more Battle Smart contract!

Absolutely yes, we make the airdrop of Battle Token to introduce the token for our platform. The BTL will be used as the fuel for future Battle Contract.

Xerxes
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
The rules and informations about Airdrop and Battle Contract were very Easy for me.

I hope there Will be more Battle Smart contract!
I am trying half an hour to join the airdrop, and at last i understood that you must be already holder of one of their tokens.
So this is not an airdrop, is restricted.
I believe that you must be more clear when you write Airdrop in your subject tittle.

It's only a title, not the entire post  Grin
If you wan't you could be easily holder of any of the 4 token. Instead to having eth like other airdrop you had to have some token to join the battle contract.

Hope you will be in!
Xerxes
Activity: 32
it's a simple airdrop but u make it so complex
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I am trying half an hour to join the airdrop, and at last i understood that you must be already holder of one of their tokens.
So this is not an airdrop, is restricted.
I believe that you must be more clear when you write Airdrop in your subject tittle.
Activity: 50
Which data will be stored on blockchain?

Yeah!  Cool

Involve as many 300s or Athenians you can!!!

Join the battle!
King Xerxes

Yeah!  Cool

We remind that the battle outcome depends by the total Battle Point (BP) for each factions not only by the total troops deployed:

• Persian --> 1 BP
  • Immortal --> 100 BP
  • 300 --> 1000 BP
  • Athenians --> 100 BP

At this moment, only another 14 Spartans could be enough to turn over the outcome of the battle

Join the fight!
King Xerxes
Glad to see the battle contract is ready.
For sure I will send my Persians to this first battle.
But I have a question, for now the 300 & Athenian seems not really interested in the battle (if we look at the current stats: http://persians.network/battle.html), do you plan some marketing or advertising to change that?

We are trying to involve all token holders, both 300 & Athenian, we write on their forum post.
Moreover we see that some of Persian army token holder write on their forum too.

Anyway, even if the contribution by 300 and Athenian is not so big, this could be due to a strategy for the Battle Contract.
A player could join the battle until the last eth block, so (like ebay offers) we think that in the last days-hours the contributions will growth.

Xerxes
This looks like a card game utilizing eth smart contract. It would be better if there is more graphic and easier GUI.

Hi beginnersluck, for the future projects on our platform sure will!
The Battle of Thermophylae smart contract is only the first one.
We raised fund to release this contract as promised to earlier investors.
Moreover the IMT ICO in still open, future project will support this token and all other token involved in our platform.

We are full of ideas but decide to proceed step by step, you and all who found our project interesting could support us!

Enjoy
King Xerxes

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
This looks like a card game utilizing eth smart contract. It would be better if there is more graphic and easier GUI.
hello! Tell me how to get the coins? Is there any instruction? Thank

Hi jorj_pay_UZ, absolutely yes, you can see our guide below

The new Battle Contract Guide is available!

Download now

Now we add more information about airdrop, battle rules and phases

The Guide contains a more detailed information on how interact with the Battle Contract functions

We remeber that all smart contracts are available on MyEtherWallet

Persians arrived!

Enjoy
King Xerxes
Can you confirm this is the link for Persian on EtherDelta?
https://etherdelta.com/#PRS-ETH

Yes! The PRS listed on Ethedelta Dex is exactly on of the four warrior token type that could join the fight and the airdrop.

King Xerxes

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: