Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] FIRST SMART BATTLE CONTRACT [ENDED] - page 7. (Read 5631 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Another question?
How many Persian Token can I use for the Battle?
I used 200 is that OK

Yes sandman, the only limit is the total supply of the token, so:

• Persians Max 300.000
  • Immortals Max 100
  • Spartans Max 300
  • Athenians Max 100

Xerxes
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think you have to participant in the Battle for the Airdrop!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Tell me how to participate in the Aldrope? I read it several times and did not understand it. If there is an airdrop, this means absolutely free distribution. So where to take part in it?
Another question?
How many Persian Token can I use for the Battle?
I used 200 is that OK
I just joined the Battle and Airdrop
200 Persian Token for Battle

How do I check to make sure I joined the Battle?

Hi sandman53,

the battle start from 24 October, check our Battlefield ÐApp http://persians.network/battle.html web site to be sure the battle is open!

King Xerxes

Hi sandman53,

the battle start from 24 October, check our Battlefield ÐApp http://persians.network/battle.html web site to be sure the battle is open!

King Xerxes

Trying to understand contract and airdrop!
Confusing
I have the Persian Token

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
This is a great opportunity to have a working platform token ...
and...who would not want to have one of the four soldiers in his wallet?

Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How do i join the airdrop? it find my interest in this kind of project, have the best success in you project

Answer

As far as I can tell, you need to have at least one of the 4 tokens listed on the first post in order to execute the contract and be awarded battle tokens.
Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How do i join the airdrop? it find my interest in this kind of project, have the best success in you project
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Waiting for 24 October...

Spartans must die!!  Grin
I can't find the link.

Hi MacHenry, which link you can't find ?
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
I can't find the link.
Activity: 78
Glad to see the Battle Token Smart Contract...you are a bit late but I'm very happy to join the fight!!!
im confused what kind of battle is that Huh and how we can join

Hi ninch, you can check all info written in first and second post and came back here if you have any other doubt!
Anyway briefly:

• Token holder of 4 Token type (2 faction) can challenge their self on the Battle Smart contract by sent soldier (token) on the battlefield
  • To participate in the battle contract you must be a token holder of one of the four token types
  • Wins the faction with the higest number of Battle Point (BP) calculated according to the rules written in second post
  • 10% of Persians and Spartans token soldier will die as casualties on the battlefiled, the players of the winner faction will receive the Persians or Spartans token of the loosers faction as slaves
  • Immortals and Athenians token soldier can participate in the battle as special troops (has the highes value of Battle Point) and cannot die on the battlefield (all token will be sent back to their token holder independently by the outcome of the battle
  • Battle Token will be sent as airdrop to participants in the Battle Contract independently by the outcome of the battle, according to the rules and value written in second post

I hope this can help!

Enjoy the battle
King Xerxes
I am interested in this project and I want to participate in airdrop. but I still do not understand about this airdrop and how to join the airdrop. Could you explain more detailed airdrop problem?

Answer

As far as I can tell, you need to have at least one of the 4 tokens listed on the first post in order to execute the contract and be awarded battle tokens.

Want to get a drop, you must first join the purchase? Although I am optimistic about your development, but 1BATTLE = 0.5ETH is obviously expensive

You can buy the other token on exchange Cheesy
PRS is not very expensive ATM
https://etherdelta.com/#PRS-ETH

The Spartan token are on Cryptopia Smiley

is that means that we need to buy the token first to join the battle field ? if its needed how about immortal token where we can purchase it?

Hi,

everyone that participate in our Battle of Thermopylae smart contract will receive the Battle Token by airdrop, can participate token holders of one of this four army:

• Persians
  • Immortals
  • Spartans
  • Athenians

Doesen't matter if you have or not the token now, you can buy it on exchanges or participate in Immortal ICO, check http://persians.network/#ico for more info.

Immortal & Athenian token holder will receive the highest number of Battle Token back as prize for their participation, moreover Immortals and Athenians will be sent back when the battle is over regardless of the outcome of the battle so there isn't any risk to loss them.

We decide to give Battle Token by airdrop as a prize to our token holder and to motivate participation in the battle contract.
We have nothing to do with Spartans and Athenians team, but as an incentive and equity whe decide to involve them in the airdrop!

Enjoy the battle, enjoy the DApp
King Xerxes
Activity: 198
im confused what kind of battle is that Huh and how we can join
I don't like brand-new-airdrop-only token's names, eXXX, iXXX. Something original coming  Smiley

Many Thanks! We hope everyone will enjoy the first Battle Contract of our platform!

King Xerxes
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
hey how do I know if I deployed the Persians successfully? I only deployed 50% of what I created initially, that tx I went through, but I think the second one didn't  so that's why I want to check how many soldiers I actually sent.
Pages:
Jump to: