Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟 - page 2. (Read 20262 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i missed the airdrop ..sad news ... is a 2nd one planned ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Just read few post higher. There is dev response. Maybe he just make own decision which post to response or not. But yes maybe it may be with higher frequency.
Activity: 150
Thanks. Maybe I will try it next time if I catch the airdrop opportunity Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Great idea. Thanks for staging the airdrops in multiple rounds.
Activity: 81
As for now, It isn't really clear to me what use cases the genesis coin and platform will provide for. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I see the further roadmap will be revealed end of 2017. I'm curious!
Activity: 14
brand new
Activity: 0
Can't believe I missed the 1st airdrop.. Will have to sit up for the second..  Undecided
Activity: 25
Waiting for second airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Already read all terms and i think i have a chance to follow this airdrop
All new participants like me would be so emthusiasm  Grin
Activity: 84
fix, i do not participated on the 1st airdrop,
i'll make an alarm on my phone, to filled up on the next phase..
Activity: 92
I wanna take my time to appreciate the effort of the developer and the team at large... I believe genesis coin will be a great project in the future ... Pls let's all support ad HODL till the coin become one of the top 10 in the world.. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Looks a bit amateurish...not pretty sure it can be trusted
Activity: 59
This coin is a big set up!! Don't fall for their traps. Be careful!! Don't waste your time on these coins!
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Well i will support this,maybe tommorow i will make soma video about genesis with my own language

Excellent, that would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.  Let us know on the chat group once you have done this.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
uggg - tried to sign up on the form and get - "Thank you for your interest. The sign-up for the initial airdrop is now closed. The second airdrop will begin on October 31."

Thanks for your in the airdrop.  The form will go live again on the 31st at 6PM U.K time,  when the 2nd round starts.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Well i will support this,maybe tommorow i will make soma video about genesis with my own language
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
i heard about your air drop from one of my friend.i really interesting about your project and need to know more informations about your project.is there a web site?or any other reliable sourse?could you pls help me
thanks
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
We will have another blog post out tomorrow that will go into more detail about Round 2 of the Airdrop. There's few new rules to try and ensure that we weed out as many duplicates and suspicious accounts as possible.

There's also a few extra incentives involved too Wink

Keep an eye out on http://genesiscoin.io/category/news/ for the blog post or follow us on Twitter!

Thank s Dev, patiently waiting for the the second round airdrop.
Activity: 64

Our Second Airdrop Goes Live on October 31 at 6pm! Get ready for Round 2!

[

Dev, what time zone? thx!

That's 6pm GMT.

There's an update on it and different time zones on our weekly update: http://genesiscoin.io/2017/10/23/weekly-update-october-23-airdrop-update-donations-exchanges-and-more/

Perfect! Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: