Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟 - page 6. (Read 20262 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided

Don't worry, there's still more addresses to be added Smiley

We did have a very high volume right from the get go so if you did miss out, there are more airdrops coming soon. There's bounties too!

Fingers crossed you made it though!
me too, but glad to know this just wait right  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Just a quick update for everyone.

We've added around 450 addresses to the spreadsheet of approved applications. However verification of the rest of the applications is taking longer than expected, especially as Bitcointalk is a bit all over the place at the moment.

Therefore we're going to focus on sending the airdrops to the addresses in the spreadsheet for the next few hours until we can get back to verifying applicants.

So while the spreadsheet only has about 450 addresses, this airdrop is for 625 in total. If you were within the first legit 625 people, your address will get added at some point Smiley

thanks for information about the distribution date airdrop so we know the reason why that is not listed on the sheet   Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This project looks interesting, good luck to developers, I'm looking forward to seeing more  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
nice project.

i will inverting for your project
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dev, I filled and successfully submitted the form, but why spreadsheet not updating Huh

Hi. Dev team, I also finished submit and am waiting AirDrop token distribution. Thank you!
Activity: 50
so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi dev,

already join the airdrop, also the twitter bounty.
hope I received the reward at 31st Oct

Thanks
Activity: 9
Good project and i fill out form, when spredsheet update? I didn't see mine. Thanks
Activity: 126
Oh no, why did I miss this airdrop!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I am too late to join in airdrop in round one
the airdrop is now closed. Just waiting for round two. bookmark. I am not too late again..
Activity: 13
Devs seem to be really commited to the project. I am excited to see where this is going.
I also hope i made it on the first airdrop, only 200 slots left.
Good luck and keep up the good work.
Activity: 97
Received 4000 GEN for the first airdrop, thx!
Activity: 280
Missed the first airdrop Sad going to wait till oct31 Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Thank you Dev. that was very fast. Want to participate also in the 2nd round.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I also want to join the airdrop! I'm sorry I missed the # 1.better wait on October 31.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
That was fast! Need to bookmark this to participate for the 2nd airdrop!
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
Dear Dev,
Proud to Joined ur great airdrop
I successfully joined
But I can't see my Ethereum address in spreadsheet
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 252