Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GREEN MOVEMENT - Conducive Environment on the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 5430 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
I like the idea, which is thinking about earth and goin green and a token to help it.  will be HODL on this. Good luck with project,
Green Movement (GMV)

VERY PROMISING ONE. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 42
Green movement is very nice project
Activity: 126
Activity: 20
Activity: 4
Green Movement (GMV) @gmvtoken
go to moon soon ,  this project is awesome , Green Movement (GMV) @gmvtoken
Activity: 64
Hello.
 ⚡️ Only the best, useful for the community, honest, decent in relationships, conscientious - should be the first and the winners ! We hope you will be like that !  If it will be so> Bravo to you👏 !  ⚡️
 Good luck ! 👍                           "Green Movement (GMV) @gmvtoken"
https://twitter.com/barsegyanb2/status/993284806787158016
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I wish I would have heard about this project a little bit earlier, I missed out on all the airdrops. Love the concept.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This kind of project has been repeated so many times already but no one yet lived up to their objectives. This will just end up in trading.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Environmental protection is a very important issue for humans, but I do not understand that environmental protection projects also need ICO. This should be a nonprofit organization, not a profit organization. Huh
With perfect timeline evince. I believe the movement will change the dynamic way of environmental abusers' and favourable environment will evolve while greenhouse gases reduce and boost the World economy.
Activity: 144
This is really a superb and brilliant project.
Your creativity is highly appreciated!
I hope to see you (GMV) get listed on BITEBTC soon!!!
Activity: 229
This is great opportunity to us because Ethereum blockchain is supporting the Green Movement..
the topic is very interesting and Dev team work so hard for this project..we gonna make it to the moon together
Activity: 20
Green Movement is an Ethereum blockchain based token supporting the Green Movement and a more Conducive Environment.
Activity: 99
Green movement is very interesting project! Good team and great idea! Hope it will be on top!
Activity: 18
Activity: 77
This is interesting project. I'll help you promote it
Activity: 71
@toninho515

"GMV, BCT
otimo projeto , quando estara na troca BITEBTC
esse token
Pages: