Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GREEN MOVEMENT - Conducive Environment on the Blockchain - page 19. (Read 5470 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is great! I really like the project vision to reduce greenhouse gases, finance afforestation, support the environment better. Great idea to protect our earth. This project should get a lot of support. Good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You have a very grand idea, reducing greenhouse gases, financing afforestation, supporting a more supportive environment. I hope you will develop a very high-quality product that will help us in the future
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
Hello

I checked the AD2 form and noticed I qualified for 100 tokens but I haven't received them yet, does anyone have any idea when they will be sent out?

Twitter: @nroffo

Airdrop #2 distribution will commence within a month.
Activity: 84
Hello

I checked the AD2 form and noticed I qualified for 100 tokens but I haven't received them yet, does anyone have any idea when they will be sent out?

Twitter: @nroffo
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Do you have a official web site where we can read the white paper?
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
a good idea, especially now facing global warming is very helpful for the earth to stay green and avoid excessive heat. thanks with a project with very good intentions
Activity: 3
THIS PROJECT HAS EVERYTHING TO GIVE SURE THIS IS A TIME QUESTION
copper member
Hey guys, plans you have grandiose! Only exchanges alone how many. I wonder how you have so much money on the listings? Something tells me you're hiding something from us..

There are two things hidden for now - Whitepaper and team information. We have our plan on exchange listing. Please watch out.

Thank you.
copper member
I have said it over and over again...Any project that can not afford its own gas fees has NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER being in cryptospace. Asides that this project is a by product of the migration from another project THAT FAILED TO PROVE ITS CREDIBILITY (Coxx Coin). Now here's a new one, no whitepaper, no team...nothing!!! If CoxxCoin simply changed the name to Green Movement, shouldn't the entire scope of the project be the same?

The team have their reason to request for gas fee of 0.001 ETH (around $0.9).
Whitepaper and team information will be available soon. Also, we do not have any failed or former project.
Please also note that CoxxxCoin is entirely different from Green Movement.

Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I have said it over and over again...Any project that can not afford its own gas fees has NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER being in cryptospace. Asides that this project is a by product of the migration from another project THAT FAILED TO PROVE ITS CREDIBILITY (Coxx Coin). Now here's a new one, no whitepaper, no team...nothing!!! If CoxxCoin simply changed the name to Green Movement, shouldn't the entire scope of the project be the same?
Activity: 71
Amezing project
Great eating opportunity
Activity: 15
Activity: 73
you need gas ,why ?  the tranfer fee not cheap.  I canncel  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss BTC
Activity: 40
This good project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Hey guys, plans you have grandiose! Only exchanges alone how many. I wonder how you have so much money on the listings? Something tells me you're hiding something from us..
Activity: 46
Activity: 154
Nice.. go go go GMV
Activity: 136
Okay! Nice project!
Activity: 11
very nice project for true dreams hopping succsess...
Activity: 23
you need gas ,why ?  the tranfer fee not cheap.  I canncel
Pages:
Jump to: