Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GREEN MOVEMENT - Conducive Environment on the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 5428 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Green Movement (GMV)   Отличный проект !!!
Activity: 48
the team must be in their words. good job?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Finally, a project that looks PROMISING. I've read and re-read your TIMELINE a few times, I like the fact that you don't rush things at all. Honestly, there are too many projects that look RUSHED and half-baked.
Activity: 28
GMV is listed on TokenJar, a decentralized exchange, no deposit and no fees, wallet to wallet.https://tokenjar.io/GMV
Happy trading!

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
I am very sorry for the rarely update in the GREEN MOVEMENT project so I can not join the airdrop even though this is a very good project because it combines blockchain with an environment that prioritizes a natural greening
Activity: 140
It's great that there are people who think not only about the immediate benefits and instant profit but also about the future of the planet, nature and, as a consequence, about the health of our children, so I wholeheartedly support the Green Movement (GMV) project and the ideas and intentions of the team.
Activity: 56
A link was sent to my email, and I watched them. I was here with everyone, I hope the project succeed
Activity: 55
I'm interested project. GMV is ever since expected cryptocurrency that I wish to be part base on its awesome and unique features. Highly excited to be part now, wishing it success
Activity: 5
I have been following this project for quite a while, So far, i am convinced this project will moon soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Ecology is very important. All that is connected with it, deserves our attention.
Activity: 8
We hope the project will be successful. The team in the project is good, so the project will be successful.
Activity: 1
This is the most important project. We all need to preserve our land, nature, our home!
Activity: 64
Hi

I am very happy to see this project.can We Hope à complete european regional language translation
Activity: 23
I really believe in your project, in the future I will invest my money in your token
Activity: 17
this project is going to moon
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
Good job the team, enjoy to earn some Green on my wallet for Hodl ! Good luck and good working for the futur.
Activity: 2
Activity: 6
Activity: 1078

i really like this project very much it lead us toward green way.
Activity: 11
Great project with good team
Pages:
Jump to: