Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GREEN MOVEMENT - Conducive Environment on the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 5469 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
I work in green investment for a while. So I really care and appreciate this project. Hope you'll get a big sucess
Activity: 83
Best investment project in 2018 so please join this project
Activity: 76
GMV is ever since expected cryptocurrency that I wish to be part base on its awesome and unique features. Highly excited to be part now, wishing it success. good project
Activity: 104
Keep supporting the Green Movement and creating more Conducive Environment, i hope this project will be realized  Wink
Activity: 62
nice project join and enjoy
Activity: 9
Activity: 2
Activity: 196
awesome and strong project..hopefully it has the brightest future.
Activity: 267
This project has no team, no whitepaper and not enough concrete information. Besides airdrops are meant to be COMPLETELY FREE. This is a half baked project and to be honest, I have no idea what this token represents.
Activity: 42
Activity: 48
Activity: 63
항상 귀사의 소식에 귀기울이고 있읍니다.
행운을 빕니다
Activity: 16
Activity: 113
Very promising project. This project will be very interesting for short-term investment, and for the long-term. I'm following your news. Good luck.
Activity: 3
Activity: 15
                                                          @Gmvtoken Movement 🌱🕊️🌱🕊️🌱GMV!!!

Жaль чтo я нe ycпeл cфoткaтьcя c дepeвьями!
 A я paбoтaл в caдy ! и caдил Яблoни и Пepcики! .....!
Activity: 10
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
Lots of spam in these comments, but don't let that scare you. It's only due to their ongoing bounty.

You should still check the project out, it seems legit.
Pages:
Jump to: