Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Jade Cash Coin - ETHEREUM BASED MONEY TREE GAME - page 4. (Read 26057 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 111
I also received my coins now. Thank you so much!  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
thanks dev... I have got tokens just now and came here here immediately to say thank you.
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
yes precious tokens appeared on my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Received mine, amazing thanks!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
btw why my name get banned on chanel lol, i cant found and read the chanel, how i can buying if i got baned  Huh Huh Huh

We only really ban spammers. If you posted a referral link or discord invite to another server or any other sort of advertisement then you were instantly banned.
Activity: 32
Waiting for the project update and wondering how to play the game (is it like eth-cat Tongue)
Activity: 135
btw why my name get banned on chanel lol, i cant found and read the chanel, how i can buying if i got baned  Huh Huh Huh
Airdrop is now closed. Please wait for further details here and in our discord/telegram.
Activity: 98
the project is very good, hope to know more about it. im following this amazing project
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Today is the last day for airdrop signups!

thanks for the remider

looking forward towards the next steps
Today is the last day for airdrop signups!
Activity: 213
Merit: 12
now a lot of hydropow created. I hope everything goes as promised. I would like to become a part of your idea
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Also joined the Discord and Airdrop!  If you're offering a bounty for Japanese translation, please let me know, I'm interested.  Unlike other blockchain gaming coins, this one has an interesting/fun sounding game that remind me of those addictive mobile game apps.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
i joined the airdrop and the discord. looking forward to playing the game now!
Activity: 122
I'm with you in this project. I wish everyone good luck!
Activity: 126
 interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck
Activity: 44
i joined........
the first batch of coins came. will there be a continuation?

we will have bounties after the airdrop plus we will be doing more giveaways. Not sure if it will be another airdrop or not.
Activity: 1
Joined. I have no idea what is it for tho. I just like free stuff
When you say you can use any tokens, do you mean that you can send any type of ECR20 token to the contract and exchange them for Jade/seeds? What do the hybrid seeds do? Is there generation of new tokens?

Also, I noticed a small typo on your site...

"Jade cash is used as an in-game currency, Holders of jade cash will receive bonuses all the time in the form of items, seeds, and other cool features. The game runs on etherium, but its lifeblood is Jade Cash."

More in-depth answers will be given when we create the money tree specific ann in the future for the way seeds will be produced with tokens. Each seed has its own set of unique properties, as well as more generic seeds. Each property does something different. Some seeds may sprout a few token fruit completely unrelated to them as a bonus as well as their stated fruit, for example. It depends on the properties. And thanks, we corrected the spelling error! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: