Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Jade Cash Coin - ETHEREUM BASED MONEY TREE GAME - page 6. (Read 26057 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Join with the Jade Cash Coin - Money Tree with the link you provided with my telegram use name. i don't have discard account. is it compulsory to get coins?.
Activity: 70
Where can I read your token contract? It´s not published on Etherscan..
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Just joined the airdrop, looks like a cool project. I'll watch it closely. Good luck devs  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Activity: 5
What about mining?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Good luck dev!!!
Discord rowdy which is a good sign. Hop in!

Discord continues to grow! Smiley
Activity: 144
This is  a project with greater opportunity everyone needs to take advantage of this opportunity created by Jade Cash Coin, I say straight to moon no limitation at all . Successful Project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Discord rowdy which is a good sign. Hop in!
What do you mean with founds item packs? 80% of the total supply will be airdropped and you get the remaining 20% after all airdrops have been done?

No, we don't get 20%.

50% Airdrop
10% bounties
10% dev wallet
10% reserved for exchange listing
20% future giveaways

50% airdrop + 10% bounty giveaways + 20% future giveaways (possibly another airdrop) = 80% given to the community
Dev wallet holds 10% and there will be a 10% reserve used to pay for exchange listings.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
What do you mean with founds item packs? 80% of the total supply will be airdropped and you get the remaining 20% after all airdrops have been done?
Have joined the airdrop. I hope a normal ETH address generated in EthereumWallet will work.

Yup! it will Smiley
Activity: 105
Have joined the airdrop. I hope a normal ETH address generated in EthereumWallet will work.
Update: Signups are still open. We noticed many people are having issues with discord, So we also opened a telegram https://t.me/Mtjcc . When signing up at https://www.moneytree.pw/airdrop-form you can now add your telegram username instead of discord username. Discord will still be the main community where bounties and such will take place.
Activity: 136
When you send coin to all of airdrop , Where can I check amount of coin - or add custom token ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
this coin referal discord I do not think what will be the future Cry
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Yes, it seemed that the project is interesting, though the gaming industry is not my hobby, I decided to join and observe the development of further warehousea.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hey.
I have completed the airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Good project, I participate to the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: