Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Monero Dark Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 5. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39
just joined. thank you. do you guys have a telegram chat?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I already joined. Good luck Dev  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Looking forward to this coin hope we all have airdrop good luck and more power!!
Activity: 56
Looks awesome! Good luck dev!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I have fill the form and retweeted and join telegram
Activity: 2
Excellent project!!  Good luck! Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Monero Dark

Anonymous But Now With Smart Contracts and Anti Inflation Protocol!

We are excited to announce our upcoming erc20 token and its FREE Airdrop

Since the inception of Monero, the main reason for its hype has been its anonymity. However one of the biggest problems with Monero is there is no hard cap on it's total supply which means Monero circulating supply will keep on increases forever hurting the value for the holders. On top of this with all the work going in on anonymity, developers have failed to work on smart contracts on Monero. We will also be developing platform for messaging and document sharing using the most advanced anonymity and encryption techniques that were used in the development of Monero

This is why we are bringing Monero Dark.

Monero Dark (XMRD) is an erc20 token with a FINITE circulating and total supply and the purpose of its existence is to make Monero limited and smarter. The transactions on Monero Dark will be faster and cheaper than Monero and it comes with limited total supply.

Check out our website for more details and roadmap: http://www.monerodark.com/

To Participate in Airdrop Click Here

UPDATE: You can NOW Trade on EtherDelta

We will distribute an equal amount of tokens in first 4000 registrations, manually.

We will be deploying our own blockchain in Q1 of 2018 and a token swapping event will take place around the same time!

Total Supply: 16,000,000
Airdrop Sale: 4,000,000
Marketing: 1,000,000
Bug Bounties: 1,000,000
Development: 5,000,000
Reserved: 5,000,000

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneroDark

Telegram: http://t.me/MoneroDark

As suggested on your signup page, the Airdrop will be for people who re-tweet your tweet and join the telegram group, which is only 2600 at the moment, hope there is more space for 1400 entries..
Your spreadsheet have more then 11k entries though.
Its going to be a challenge Cheesy
Activity: 210
if it's true a new xmr looks interesting joined the airdrop
Activity: 93
everyone on telegram is say that there email is being misused
Activity: 93
you guys should see this spread sheet 70 percent of u fucks signed up 3 or 4 times
Activity: 82
Good project,I like the concept behind it.I wish the developers all the best
Activity: 31
I find this interesting compared to the E tokens that came out recently and the devs running away. I just hope that this is different with them because we are the future investors of the project. Some guys already complaining about those E tokens scammed them. Devs just abandoned the project when they have profit already. Making your own blockchain sounds impressive. There will be a great future for this if the devs wont run away.
Activity: 134
Contract:  0x14e44a0cb5a5302b742d13028dd854557dfe1490
Name:      ?
Decimal:   ?
Activity: 98
I am very love this name "Monero Dark". This project will be success  Grin
Activity: 223
Nice to know that you are about distributing the airdrops.
We are all set to receive the monerodark in our wallets

Bravo dev
Activity: 588
This project is definitely going to be a success..already got yourself listed before starting airdrop. This shows how it will be a success. Please if there are any bounties, you should let us know so that we can start soreading the good news as soon as possible. .thanks devs
Activity: 84
simple presentation sir,,
am also hate for an ICO,,
good luck dev..
Activity: 212
Its very great project.. Lets make a success everyone can help us.. Tnx guys for this opportunity
Activity: 60
Very fast ! I have already received my token ( maybe because i'm one of the first one )
Activity: 336
Thank you for this oppurtunity to join your airdrop i hope i will recieve..
Pages:
Jump to: