Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Monero Dark Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 7. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Your project is still at early stage, though much have been achieved but there are much more that still needs to be achieve. Listing the coin on best exchanges is an achievement every develpoler dream to achieve and I hope your coin will make it to one, two or more big exchanges in coming days. Wish you guys success
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello Moner0 Dark Team,

I have few queries for the project.

1) Is the only difference between Monero and Monero Dark is that latter has hard cap 16Mn token whereas former has no limit.

2) Why White Paper termed as Dark Paper is there any specific reason or just token is Monero Dark thats why its white paper is called dark paper.

3) How it can replace such a strong coin which is Bitcoin
Activity: 63
I have read good things about Manero so I am hopeful that Monero Dark continues to carry the reputation.  Also, thanks for allowing Newbie's to participate.

Thanks Dev
Activity: 98
what is the coin info to add to my wallet the contact address an decimals an name cant find it anywhere on the site
Activity: 17
Finally a real project with a purpose.
The next revolution in crypto currency is here. Welcome Monero Dark. Let's do this!  Smiley  Grin
Activity: 52
Already done. Its look interesting and great project. Waiting for the next announcement and check it all the list because someone using other name so it makes double entry. Goodluck and more plans to come
Activity: 336
Joined  airdrop, telegram and retweetet
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
This is looks interesting project.
Roadmap and white paper is amazing.
Looking forward for the project.
Good Luck Monero Dark Team.

I really apreciate you are trying to reach more posts, but cmon, what the Hell is Whitepaper? there is dark paper - absolutely unreadable  - quite a nerd style but even not "amazing". Roadmap is bold styled and the Team? have you ever seen team on the Site?

Buddy, please, try to look through the site and write relevant info. A lot of people reading this and having not viral view on project.

As for myself, i like DarkCoins, but the last one (Ripple) is many days falling down.It's a pity, but I've joined Airdrop.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Joined Airdrop.
Telegram admin says Airdrop will start in a few hours...
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
why not; the project seem to be good, the idea of a dark version of monero is not bad and also it's an AIRDROP, registred my info and follow you on twitter.
good luck Wink
Activity: 51
Activity: 43
Activity: 10
already filled it, Good luck
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Oh man... I tried reading the dark paper but it's so hard to read. No headings, no pictures, not even one new row break...

the white paper and the roadmap have been decorated with love. just perfect. very well done.
Great written and very understandable. it does not get any better

Are we talking about the same "paper"? I was referring to this one - http://monerodark.com/darkpaper.pdf, and I don't see any decoration...
Activity: 7
Activity: 166
A "darker" version of monero with a hard cap... this could lead to the token rising in value in a short time. I also appreciate the dev team deciding to to airdrop instead of crowfunding through an ICO.
Activity: 27
monero was always my favourite altcoin and now the dark one. wow. it’s getting better!
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
I joined the screen and the twitter from the telegrams.
In a telegram to a lot of people Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Oh man... I tried reading the dark paper but it's so hard to read. No headings, no pictures, not even one new row break...

the white paper and the roadmap have been decorated with love. just perfect. very well done.
Great written and very understandable. it does not get any better
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Iam very bullish on this one Smiley Ready to roll. You may follow and retweet ->
https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/925076767311847425

AWESOME DARKPAPER  Grin

greetings
zero
Pages:
Jump to: