Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Vertnite - Dream, Plan, Manifest [AIRDROP PHASE 3 ACTIVE] - page 2. (Read 10216 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him, We will promote this coin and support this project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
that seems like a nice concept , I am looking forward
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Wow, nice idea and promising project. It has a great roadmap and whitepaper. I am very much interested and want to join. Good luck.
Activity: 56
Awesome project, received tokens for the first Airdrop and hopefully the second and third, gearing up for the social media bounty. Good work team. Success is the reward for hard work.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
Thank you dev I'm receiving my VTN Tokens , and also buying 10k token in etherdelta.
Hope this project would be successful
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
thanks i received tokens but the price still zero
dev u must work hard
Activity: 229
This is a good project that should be supported. Please note the project , in my opinion, a good future and great prospects. To invest to earn. Smiley your project is very important. Want a quick and large-scale project development.
brand new
Activity: 0
promising project. great idea. looking forward on the success. good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Good looking project. Hope to make the next airdrop. Well done devs
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
thanks dev i receive my token
keep it up good luck we will success
Activity: 60
There is a great idea for crypto currency. Please can you developer maintain this same for round 3?
Activity: 50
An interesting project,  but I missed the first and second Airdrop, I wonder if there will be third,  but however I will want to be a part of this project   good luck dev.
Activity: 12
Best of luck! Working on my forum status so I can start supporting great ideas like this
Activity: 392
So sad i dont have enough vtn to qualify for round 3.
Goodluck for those who have. And lets go high above.
Activity: 770
Congrats for the success of airdrop 1&2.looking forward for the next more round so we can join again.
Activity: 26
Activity: 3
Bat Jr. Member lang???  Sad

Pano naman po yung mga Newbie??
Activity: 58
i am going to participate in this project!
Activity: 89
The Facebook link is really missing on the thread and should be helpful to everyone if it could be updated.
Activity: 118
This is going to be a great project. Nice job dev @VertNite and team. Good to be a part of this project
Pages:
Jump to: