Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Vertnite - Dream, Plan, Manifest [AIRDROP PHASE 3 ACTIVE] - page 5. (Read 10216 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
hallo dev...airdrop phase 3 are dead ?

It could be, I try to register airdrop, but 2 telegram links is broken
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
So the phase 3 of this airdrop is only for those who have vnt on thier wallets.
Members without vtn on thier wallets can not join and im one of them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
dev, is there any new updates??? we will waiting for you! we hope that this is not dead
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
hallo dev...airdrop phase 3 are dead ?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I think this project is dead. I see on the Telegram people are saying that dev's account has been deleted. Too bad because it was a promising project.

yeah the dev itself deleted his account for scam reason

Following from Twitter - this is all I've seen:

Quote from: VertNite
https://twitter.com/vertnite/status/936898526432215042
Sad announcement. We've been hacked! Admin's Telegram is gone, tokens have disappeared from the token holding account... We are going to make a new contract and immediately proceed to swap people's holdings for new tokens. Sorry for inconvenience...

An update from today on twitter:

https://twitter.com/vertnite/status/936942911870177280
There will be nothing different other than new contract. We will manually check every address and send exact amount of new tokens to addresses which hold the old tokens.

I really do hope that this is true and the dev will make a new contract and send replacement tokens to the holders. However, I did see few devs saying that they got hacked when they simply vanished and no one ever heard from them. But let's try to think positive and hope that this promising project can go on after this "hiccup".
Activity: 87
I think this project is dead. I see on the Telegram people are saying that dev's account has been deleted. Too bad because it was a promising project.

Following from Twitter - this is all I've seen:

https://twitter.com/vertnite/status/936898526432215042
Sad announcement. We've been hacked! Admin's Telegram is gone, tokens have disappeared from the token holding account... We are going to make a new contract and immediately proceed to swap people's holdings for new tokens. Sorry for inconvenience...

An update from today on twitter:

https://twitter.com/vertnite/status/936942911870177280
There will be nothing different other than new contract. We will manually check every address and send exact amount of new tokens to addresses which hold the old tokens.
Activity: 133

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Activity: 301
can you provide a social bounty spreadsheet link to see if I am listed her
Activity: 260
where i can get link twitter and facebook our sir ,. ?? can anyone tell me ,., thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 353

I have received the token for PHASE 2 but it is unfortunate that only 1,337.00 VTN I have, it seems that I do not have enough tokens to participate in PHASE 3. but it is not possible that this is not my livelihood.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I filled all the requerement for Phase2, i don't understand why i don't recieve the airdrops? can you please explaine me why? i can't find any purpose in the excel sheet
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
airdrop works only if I have 2000 token in my wallet? that means I should buy token on etherdelta so I reach this 2000 token. and who sells the tokens? The DEV. Good idea !
or is the 2000 token limit out of date because few people have so many tokens?  Grin

then I would like to participate in the airdrop. but I do not participate if I am to buy token.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
AIRDROP PHASE 3 IS ACTIVE!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello
I participated in social media campaign, how do I know whether I will receive or not.
Activity: 434
How i know that my entry was qualified in social media campaign?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
your twitter account no more exist , please update
Activity: 336
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: LinAliza
Forum rank: Member
ETH address2: 0x81e7E9A199dB47eb7e5dEf42a9b7d7e66e54F606

Just received my airdrop thnx dev
Activity: 87
To confirm Dev I have receive Round 2 Airdrop with very many thanks - this is an awesome Airdrop! You said a number of transactions failed due to the load on the Blockchain, so il one less that you need to worry about!

I will be HODL'ing these tokens but I guess I'll miss out on around 3 due to not quite having enough in the wallet  Cry

I'm watching the price in BTC in the wallet and it is CLIMBING steadily - to the moon?!

Good luck to those who got Round 1 and will get Round 3, some serious value here!

Pages:
Jump to: