Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
What a project ! It have a great team great idea and great potentiel
Good luck guys
I want reserve French and Arabic translations
I suggest that you use the ether adress attached to the profile so you avoid cheater and scamers
Activity: 102
My confidence in this project is sky high. Such a formidable team with a well structured roadmap. I'll be most honoured to be a part of this. Great job devs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I did not have time at first, I hope the second behind me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Great idea to have a mobile application for a decentralized exchange! That's what I've been missing all this time. I wish you to reach your hardcap and completed all your plans!
Activity: 28
Unfortunately missed Airdrop round 1. But now excited for the Airdrop Round 2. Hope I recve some tokens. Looks good project with professional behavior. Best of luck.
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
Great use case....Exchanges are money making machines....
Activity: 48
When the exchange idea comes, dev make it fast to launch it , just a few monts , there will be an ICO's , i choose this project to be my new exchange soon
Activity: 42
I missed first airdrop I will try again for airdrop #2 ,Gud luck to your project .This is a very nice project indeed
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I follow the project you run I hope you can make your project and your token a great success with high token price
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Wow 2nd airdrop  Shocked Thanks dev team.. we really loves this.. btw i already shared your airdrop in my airdrop channel https://t.me/bountycoins/510 i hope more people will come here Smiley
Activity: 167
what is the purpose of this token project for the payment tool?
because the name sounds like a payment, if it is true, this project is very good, and I ask permission to join your project, dev
Activity: 11
Hey dev,Where do you see this project in 5 years?
Activity: 238
This Project looks promising,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
I have passed the first round, I hope I will get to the second. Uach in promotion of the project.
Activity: 70
Nice, a trading platform on phone. I love the idea. I hope it will last not like any other coins. I'm here to support.
Activity: 6
definitely a very good project can i buy your tokens after airdrops ?
Activity: 66
more exchange based in ETH blockchain gonna be make the ETH token market more good and competitive, good job dev
Activity: 1344
I take part in the airdrome. All successes
Pages:
Jump to: