Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 24. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 13
This is a great project, I will keep track of it for a long time, wish you success
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Suscces your project Dev good luck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Joined 2nd airdrop. Waiting for the next airdrop. Good job bro.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it is very good to have an airdrop to create some attention before ico , this way the token ( EtherFlyer ) will have a very wide and fair spread and a good way for starters to take part in airdrop to get some tokens

good luck
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
Interesting one. Hoping for this project to be a huge success.
Activity: 143
Although starting with the demands of a rather small and widely diversified target audience,
but would be more useful once the whitepaper are released to see the vision and working module of the project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
If you can make your decentralized exchange easier to use than EtherDelta, I'm on board.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Your idea for make the android and ios is brilliant cause everything going mobile nowadays so I am so excited to see what you guys will be.
Activity: 63
im looking forward to launching, it's best to have other places to exchange so people can't monopolize fees. I'll definitely support kudos!
Activity: 128
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 448
Project looks good, but would be more useful once the whitepaper are released to see the vision and working module of the project
Yes that's true but just give them time because they are just starting, hopefully soon every thing will run smoothly like a well grease engine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
I think this is a great opportunity for me
Activity: 392
Although starting with the demands of a rather small and widely diversified target audience, TCASH is well prepared for future growth, thanks to its global and highly scalable platform.
Activity: 41
good project , great dev , brilliant idea
btw what price for 1 Etherflyer in Ethereum when PRE-ICO?
Activity: 42
I super like this project because it well-prepared and organized. I am sure there is a lot of people that are gonna support this project. Looking forward to see you succeding and in different exchanges. Good luck to the team and the community
Activity: 378
I just love the concept of this project... Kudos at dev team
Activity: 4
Great Project. I hope this will be a good coin in the future.
Activity: 336
Wow the project is very nice i will support it
Activity: 75
a very interesting project, unfortunately the first airdrop I miss, I hope this project can be successful and more developed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
So this is gonna be same concept as etherdelta ? I could not find whitepaper on first page . Also the website is down for me , Can you please check it ?
Pages:
Jump to: