Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]Atrl is an IoT-based, contactless identification system - page 2. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The project looks good, I try to focus on him, and I might try to have it.
Activity: 5
Iot is the futur, I'm just gonna hodl this one!
Activity: 13
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Scam Alert !!!

Website and content copied from https://nucleus.vision

Noobs commenting on this thread, needs to be bitch-slapped.  Angry

Like i went to open Nucleus.Vision  website and Atrl website side by side to see the copy and past work done by this project, its so frightening Shocked to see everything of Nucleus.Vision in Atrl website, this is definitely a scam, otherwise what explanation you have to copy past from another project when there are thousands of web designer out? How lazy can you be? You expect to succeed with this shameless act? I hope you have a better explanation to this, otherwise, this is surely a huge scam. And only newbies seem to be the majority making a post here Undecided

Someone tell me how to include image in here  Huh

it is a fucking scam!

maybe you wanted to show a side by side comparison like that. You can upload pictures to imgur and then get the bbcode(forums) share link from there to paste it here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Many questions remains with this very ambitious project. Team seams to be on top. Can't wait to see what's next !
Good luck
Activity: 4
This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! I like it
Activity: 252
Im curious about this sensor technology. If works as described, will be a must in every devices
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Scam Alert !!!

Noobs commenting on this thread, needs to be bitch-slapped.  Angry

Like i went to open Nucleus.Vision  website and Atrl website side by side to see the copy and past work done by this project, its so frightening Shocked to see everything of Nucleus.Vision in Atrl website, this is definitely a scam, otherwise what explanation you have to copy past from another project when there are thousands of web designer out? How lazy can you be? You expect to succeed with this shameless act? I hope you have a better explanation to this, otherwise, this is surely a huge scam. And only newbies seem to be the majority making a post here Undecided

Someone tell me how to include image in here  Huh
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
Scam Alert !!!

Noobs commenting on this thread, needs to be bitch-slapped.  Angry

trusted by the same 100's of brands ! almost the same team ( advisors, partners ... ) anyway , I thought it was the same website "template" , but I don't think that's the case .

Any informations @gailunfei !?
Activity: 70
This project seem well structured. I like your concept. I will support this and wish the best for this project to take over...
Activity: 6
the project have a great idea and good Implementation of it Cheesy Wink
Activity: 378
 This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment!
A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 7
Twitter ID   : @Sanobar87845080
Facbook ID : https://www.facebook.com/sanobar30
Telegram    : @sanobar_shaikh
Email ID     : [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sanobar Shaikh
awesome team,the concept is great. Atrl empowers retailers to identify and better serve their customers.
Activity: 252

The second round of the ATRL Airdrop has started, a great crypto project. Wish the project a success.
Activity: 1
i like the idea of this project
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I like the idea of the project. If you need Filipino translation, kindly reserved. Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does the team have a clear development plan? The most important thing is do you have an exchange plan? I'm more concerned about exchanges.

Activity: 135
I like this airdrop and I am very confident that the price will be to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: