Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]Atrl is an IoT-based, contactless identification system - page 6. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This project sounds really cool, you guys are going to make it real and I think that's really awesome. I love it when you guys use the phrase "we are going to the moon" can't wait to be among those in this great project 

Activity: 8
token is very good and has total supply, which will result in a high price and also has a great team and a good project.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Wow!
This project looks very promising with practical use for stores and other businesses.
Hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 8
I like your project so muche  good job them
Activity: 322
Interesting project , good luck to the developers
Activity: 2
Nice project. i will support it. Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
another token projects,,,
btw i love the concept, and the tean seens bice,, i hope this project will go to the monnnn...
good luck dev
Activity: 7
Atrl Token seems to be a powerful project  Cool Cool
It is good to participate and support strongly Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 4
I love it when you guys uses the phrase "we are going to the moon" can't wait to be among those in this great project
Activity: 1
Activity: 11
From what i see this project will rock in this year
Activity: 37
I like your idea so much
Activity: 42
I think the project will succeed and I am glad to join the airdrop.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
This project sounds really cool, like it's taken straight from a sci-fi movie, except it's not fiction anymore, you guys are going to make it real and I think that's really awesome!
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
It seems that Amazone has tested a number of retailers using the same technology as Atrl, which is potentially a potential market for the future of the retail industry.
Activity: 54
Ready to participate in this great project! Cool
Activity: 12
I love this project.  Already bought in.  
Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
well,

i sincerely hope the best for the token . i hope the developers are ready for the long haul. lets make this project a succes
Activity: 3
 Great project good luck.
Activity: 5
International retail brands, such as Gini & Jony in India, are already using Atrl. Now they will be empowered with the blockchain technology. Great project.
Pages:
Jump to: