Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN]⚡[AirDrop]⚡Bitcoin on Ethereum Blockchain [Last Round]⚡[ANN]🚀 - page 38. (Read 22351 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 101
Hi, joined to airdrop, thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Have joined the airdrop. Good luck dev in this project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I couldn't write name,e-mail address and ETH address.
Why??

You probably did, but couldn't see it! Same happened to me! Only Name and Email was in black letters and for that to see with the eyes Wink I pasted in my ETH address but it seemed blank..but it was there, it was just invisible. Try to mark that you entered in the field and check if you have any mistakes in it, if not just press "send". Hope it is just a small error and data is still transmitted!
I don't know what actually I would input into those forms since I cant see any information on what to write on those which I do decide to put up eth address on all forms and click send and poof. It went through.Im not sure if I did it right or not and dev should really edit this one.

Thanks for sharing the information. If you guys are still facing problem or having any issue please email us at [email protected]
Team will resolve ASAP. Thanks
I found out the problem which is related on your browser. I do have use or open the site on Internet explorer and I do found out missing or dis-aligned templates which I do suspect it is really connected into browser itself because when I do tried out on using it on chrome it appears to be normal and I have seen all the information on the form.

Yes we found this issue and team is resolving soon.

I appreciate for you feedback... Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your valuable support!
Activity: 25
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
Why??

You probably did, but couldn't see it! Same happened to me! Only Name and Email was in black letters and for that to see with the eyes Wink I pasted in my ETH address but it seemed blank..but it was there, it was just invisible. Try to mark that you entered in the field and check if you have any mistakes in it, if not just press "send". Hope it is just a small error and data is still transmitted!
I don't know what actually I would input into those forms since I cant see any information on what to write on those which I do decide to put up eth address on all forms and click send and poof. It went through.Im not sure if I did it right or not and dev should really edit this one.

Thanks for sharing the information. If you guys are still facing problem or having any issue please email us at [email protected]
I found out the problem which is related on your browser. I do have use or open the site on Internet explorer and I do found out missing or dis-aligned templates which I do suspect it is really connected into browser itself because when I do tried out on using it on chrome it appears to be normal and I have seen all the information on the form.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'm concerned the webform has no limiter on the number of accounts people can register.
Me too.

PYB-Paybits, what do you do to avoid several registrations from the same person?
I've noticed  the last couple airdrops I applied for had no safeguards to stop people from registering multiple accounts..
I'm concerned the webform has no limiter on the number of accounts people can register.

Thanks for your feedback. Team will resolve soon this issue.

Those who have submitted duplicate data will be sorted out soon!
Activity: 263
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Me too.

PYB-Paybits, what do you do to avoid several registrations from the same person?
Why??

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I'm in for the airdrop, looks interesting. I will be checking this thread and website for updates. Thank you.
Activity: 200
Activity: 189
Activity: 32
How can i join the Airdrop?

OK found the Website...definitely needs a redesign + fix.
Activity: 126
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Hello i have joined the airdrop.
Activity: 244
I am waiting for more information about this coin, there is not enough information about how to join airdrop

Its for free^^ Always use trash mail addresses for gifts and everything is fine. Maybe its a good project, maybe not. But there is nothing to loose.
Activity: 32
How can i join the Airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
the lines are empty have submit butt i dont now arrived?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: