Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN]⚡[AirDrop]⚡Bitcoin on Ethereum Blockchain [Last Round]⚡[ANN]🚀 - page 39. (Read 22350 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
for me i can see the info, it says name,email, and ether address.
but when i fill them i see nothing in the column.
i think dev should fix that issue .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130
I couldn't write name,e-mail address and ETH address.
Why??

You probably did, but couldn't see it! Same happened to me! Only Name and Email was in black letters and for that to see with the eyes Wink I pasted in my ETH address but it seemed blank..but it was there, it was just invisible. Try to mark that you entered in the field and check if you have any mistakes in it, if not just press "send". Hope it is just a small error and data is still transmitted!
I don't know what actually I would input into those forms since I cant see any information on what to write on those which I do decide to put up eth address on all forms and click send and poof. It went through.Im not sure if I did it right or not and dev should really edit this one.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I am waiting for more information about this coin, there is not enough information about how to join airdrop
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
In the beginning was the Word… then the Internet, and finally Bitcoin! Period.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
I couldn't write name,e-mail address and ETH address.
Why??

You probably did, but couldn't see it! Same happened to me! Only Name and Email was in black letters and for that to see with the eyes Wink I pasted in my ETH address but it seemed blank..but it was there, it was just invisible. Try to mark that you entered in the field and check if you have any mistakes in it, if not just press "send". Hope it is just a small error and data is still transmitted!
Activity: 244
For me, it looks like that you cant put your eth address in the line, but its there. You can join without problems. Maybe this was the same problem like from other members here
Activity: 244
3% for devs is a good sign. I think he he belives in his project:)
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Going to participate when I am at home again! Nice to see more airdrops!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello, joined airdrop this seems a good coin to join.

Thanks
Activity: 40
I think this airdrop is only used to collect user data to sell them for good money. They are asking for email, name and country. I don't recommend to type in your real data (except of an email address used for spam).

Sir With Respect we would like to say that we have no intention of doing anything like that. We want to Follow KYC which is mandatory In many Country

Tokens will be distributed on 30 September 2017
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
I think this airdrop is only used to collect user data to sell them for good money. They are asking for email, name and country. I don't recommend to type in your real data (except of an email address used for spam).
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You need someone to correct the misspelled words on your website as well as on this ANN.
thank you dev,the form filled out..I wish the project prosperity!)

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I just signed up for the airdrop. Thanks a lot. When will be the coin distributed?
Will this be real, having 80% of the coins will be distributed as an airdrop? How will the dev collecting money for future improvement about the project.
3% percent will be available for devs. It's hard to believe, but not always required 50%+ for the future project developing

This is initial Projection as For Exchanges we have reserved 15% and 5% (3% +2% are reserved for Development and Marketing) However we have planned to replace these tokens with Paybits Coin.

and In Paybits Coin we will be having 10% Development Fund for all coins that will be generated.
Activity: 644
Will this be real, having 80% of the coins will be distributed as an airdrop? How will the dev collecting money for future improvement about the project.
3% percent will be available for devs. It's hard to believe, but not always required 50%+ for the future project developing
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Activity: 294
Website is not running, what is the requirement to be involved.

Looks interesting.
Activity: 644
The website is not working now. But I will follow this. Very interesting
Pages:
Jump to: