Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Bounty] Brickblock - $1.2+ million worth of BBK to be distributed - page 2. (Read 5174 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Brickblock has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more!

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2kh8C65

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Big thanks to everyone that participated. All bounties have been paid out. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.

HOW DO WE KNOW IF OUR ARTICLE WAS ACCEPTED
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Big thanks to everyone that participated. All bounties have been paid out. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37575014

Hello Bounty Manager,

I want to join another Signature Campaign. This Campaign is already finished and my proof that I joined is above. Why should we have to wait another 3 weeks wearing this signature ?  Please confirm that we can now leave our brickblock signatures, so that we can join other signature campaigns.

Hello, yes you can take off your signature. Cheers! Grin
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Tell me have I can see tokens?
In my account, I see only balance in USD, it's on twitter and other aidrops!!
You see your balance on the app in USD, but you will be paid out in the next 2-3 weeks in BBK. Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37575014

Hello Bounty Manager,

I want to join another Signature Campaign. This Campaign is already finished and my proof that I joined is above. Why should we have to wait another 3 weeks wearing this signature ?  Please confirm that we can now leave our brickblock signatures, so that we can join other signature campaigns.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hello brickblock Ggg, nice notice! Grin Grin Grin Grin WinkBTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Thank you for this notice. Hopefully this project runs successfully and we are all participating happy. cool
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Tell me have I can see tokens?
In my account, I see only balance in USD, it's on twitter and other aidrops!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Your signature Bounty has been paid. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
You did not copy the correct signature. Your signature Bounty has been paid. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
This is awesome, joined the signature campaign and looking forward to being active and keep on watching the success launch of the complete platforms of Brickblock. Congratulations to the Brickblock development team and more support to come!
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
i have joined signature bounty campaign
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: